7dpo?!

soloso

Reaction score
So I have been tracking my cycle closely recently just to get to know my body and see if my cycles were regular, not actually TTC so freaking out a little!

I used opks this month so that my app would be more accurate around ovulation, so I knew when we should avoid dtd or when we should try should we decide to TTC. We dtd only 1 day in the fertile window, so I knew there was a chance of being pregnant, but I just wasn't expecting this at all. According to FF I am only 7dpo, that's with taking temps and opks.

Took a test today expecting nothing but could not believe the line?! I have seen sooo many people say its not possible to get a bfp at 7dpo, but, apparently it is possible?

IMG_20210306_174629.jpg
Screenshot_20210306_174702.jpg

I have attached my chart. I had 3 positive opks (test line darker than control all 3 days) but temp didn't rise straight away. Thoughts?!

X

I see that! It's very early but does look like the start of a BFP! :)

I'm wondering if I just implanted early, 5dpo I had a little temp dip and quite sharp cramps that day. With my DD I got a clear bfp at 8dpo so maybe my body just naturally implants early or produces hcg very quickly idk? We dtd the night of CD 14 so literally the most I could be is 9dpo but it certainly looks like only 7 :O don't feel pregnant, wasn't expecting this line, just got the urge to test and now I'm like wait what?! I have 3 more frers so will see if they develop, it's even clearer in person though, very pink and was there within a minute! X

I do definitely see that!

I got a bfp just like yours at 7dpo with my little girl xx

That’s deffo the start of a bfp! Congratulations have you told your OH?!

Yay I so see that hon

I have been testing every other day since and so far so good, did a digi today for good measure which showed as 1-2 weeks, hoping to see a 2-3 soon :)
I am such a worrier in the early days that I can't allow myself to fully believe it yet. I was the same with my DD, kept checking CB weeks indicator until I got 3+, then had an early scan at 8 weeks, until finally the 12 week scan when I felt I could truly believe it was going to end with a healthy bub!
It's sad that these 12 weeks are so full of worry and that I can't fully think about the reality until then. But I had a miscarriage once, found out at 12 week scan so until that point it's just not real to me. Getting my head round the surprise though, now just hoping it was all meant to be and goes well! X

Congratulations I got my 2-3 at 4+1 and 3+ at 5 weeks.
So exciting seeing them numbers go up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->