It SNOWING over here!!
Everything be white :D
but very cold

such is the way of snow you see.

Off to add you guys now, Hi Angelina :wave: xxxx

we have too much heat and no food :( I hate summer right now

ummm iv got some salami in the fridge?
lol
i never thought i liked salami...then i got a German boyfriend and had a kid with him lol

that just reminded me of one of the first times OH met my mum...
Funny Story time guys! Settle round....just to clarify this is 100% true, no exagerations i promise. My mum is the most innocent person possible, i wouldnt believe this off ne1 else but her lol....
The 3 of us went to an italian restaraunt and one of the starters was some italian cold meat platter or something...which got my mum talking...
M "mmm Kristina u like these sausage things dont u?"
K "mm yup"
M "Yeh, i always thought u didnt like it until she started going out with you, u have it all the time at his house don't you?"
(realsising things are going down a bad road)
K "sometimes..."
C "*snigger*"
M (totally innocently) "what? I mean you've reall got Kristina into German Sausage! He has hasnt he?"

Cav was pissing himself behind his menu, i was desperatly trying to keep a str8 face, she looked desperatly confused :rofl: OH did very well not commenting, apart from slipping in 'yeh she likes the sausage at my house' :laugh2:

I xplained it to my stepdad in front of her later and he cracked up (shes famouse for 'not getting it' and she was all confused....i asked her 'what could be the problem with telling my german boyfriend he has got me into german sauage?'
she looked like she was gonna melt :rofl: xxxxxx

Omg i have a dumb cheesy line that i always use when me and OH walk to his car in car parks "look it's a car like yours, lets see if the key fits" he rolls his eyes every time. Xept last night I did it and it just so happened that the lady getting in the car next to ours was getting into exactly the same car as ours and she heard me!! The look on her face was priceless!! :haha: oops!!

ummm iv got some salami in the fridge?
lol
i never thought i liked salami...then i got a German boyfriend and had a kid with him lol

that just reminded me of one of the first times OH met my mum...
Funny Story time guys! Settle round....just to clarify this is 100% true, no exagerations i promise. My mum is the most innocent person possible, i wouldnt believe this off ne1 else but her lol....
The 3 of us went to an italian restaraunt and one of the starters was some italian cold meat platter or something...which got my mum talking...
M "mmm Kristina u like these sausage things dont u?"
K "mm yup"
M "Yeh, i always thought u didnt like it until she started going out with you, u have it all the time at his house don't you?"
(realsising things are going down a bad road)
K "sometimes..."
C "*snigger*"
M (totally innocently) "what? I mean you've reall got Kristina into German Sausage! He has hasnt he?"

Cav was pissing himself behind his menu, i was desperatly trying to keep a str8 face, she looked desperatly confused :rofl: OH did very well not commenting, apart from slipping in 'yeh she likes the sausage at my house' :laugh2:

I xplained it to my stepdad in front of her later and he cracked up (shes famouse for 'not getting it' and she was all confused....i asked her 'what could be the problem with telling my german boyfriend he has got me into german sauage?'
she looked like she was gonna melt :rofl: xxxxxx

:rofl:
That gave me a good laugh!!

its night time but its too hot to even think about thinking about food. lol

Im sat in work :( i had monday tuesday and wednesday off. But i needed to go in today. It was driving me mad!

x

OMG everyone!!! My OH Has A JOB!!! XD XD He starts on monday! So Happy! xxx

Aw lotty did u feel outta the loop?lol whered u work?
and congrats Alice, wats he doing?

cav still hasnt found nething =[ he wants a careeras opposed 2 a job.
No luck working out wat the hell in =[

xxx

Well, my OH wants a carreer but is happy to have just a job for now! He'll be working with my dad doing warehouse work. Minimum wage but its somthing =] Hes training to be a plumber in his spare time! xxx

so Cav has absoloutly no idea what he wwants to do? mayb time to make some helpful suggestions lol! I thaught that I would add a bump pic for you girlys lol

heres 24+4 =]

https://i890.photobucket.com/albums/ac104/myeggoispreggo_17/24weeks.jpg

hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe