7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

I work at a place where they make all the cakes for the supermarkets :D

So yes i was missing the place :rofl:

But i work in credit control x

You know, I can't imagine myself with a big bump :shrug: I don't really have much of one yet (bearing in mind I'm teeny weeny too!) and I just can't imagine it being huge!!! :wacko: Can't wait to find out if we're on team pink or blue :)

xx

You know, I can't imagine myself with a big bump :shrug: I don't really have much of one yet (bearing in mind I'm teeny weeny too!) and I just can't imagine it being huge!!! :wacko: Can't wait to find out if we're on team pink or blue :)

xx

I couldn't imagine it either. Now it gets in the way of everything. I nearly knocked stuff off the bench with it last night :haha: I was thinking yesterday 30 weeks down and how the hell have I managed to stay away from getting a single stretchie on my tummy?! :happydance: lol

When do u find out what team you are on?? I have a scan soon too :happydance:
xx

ooo i wouldnt speak 2 soon andi, i only had a bump for 6 weeks and i suffered the wrath of the stretch :growlmad:
Talk about not imagining having a big bump
me at 5 months:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG0701.jpg
(me on my stepdads birthday, i didnt know i was but that was 2nd June)
Me at 8 months:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/3764.jpg
And 2 days b4 tommy was born:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG0931.jpg

Sorry i havent posted all day, Tommys bin uberly clingy so iv only had one hand which has got progressively more and more tired so i could only scan pages lol
basically i be too lazy lol
one of my arms is dead coz of baby weight and the other is sore from using it for everything :dohh:
Oh the joys of motherhood :winkwink: lol
Hiya james - will add u in a sec, nice 2 see a guy on here, i havent check but if u havent start posting in the teen section! Theres one other guy who posts regularly nd im sure hed like some company lol :D
xxxxx

xx

I couldn't imagine it either. Now it gets in the way of everything. I nearly knocked stuff off the bench with it last night :haha: I was thinking yesterday 30 weeks down and how the hell have I managed to stay away from getting a single stretchie on my tummy?! :happydance: lol

When do u find out what team you are on?? I have a scan soon too :happydance:
xx

:haha: My mum didn't have stretch marks and she got HUGE, so I'm hoping to avoid them too!!

Hopefully on the 16th of Jan!!

xxx

Wow Kris, that's a BIG difference... My bump doesn't seem to be growing, even though Bean's kicks are getting stronger, so he/she must still be growing...probably why I'm getting kicked so much :rofl: no space! You're so pretty too! I'm jealous! :hissy::lol:

I'm gonna try and get a bump pic...trying on some maternity clothes tonight too...I wonder if I could pull them off yet....

Have you got a sling for bubs? Might save your arm seizing up!! :thumbup:

xxx

ooo i wouldnt speak 2 soon andi, i only had a bump for 6 weeks and i suffered the wrath of the stretch :growlmad:
Talk about not imagining having a big bump
me at 5 months:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG0701.jpg
(me on my stepdads birthday, i didnt know i was but that was 2nd June)
Me at 8 months:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/3764.jpg
And 2 days b4 tommy was born:
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/CIMG0931.jpg

Sorry i havent posted all day, Tommys bin uberly clingy so iv only had one hand which has got progressively more and more tired so i could only scan pages lol
basically i be too lazy lol
one of my arms is dead coz of baby weight and the other is sore from using it for everything :dohh:
Oh the joys of motherhood :winkwink: lol
Hiya james - will add u in a sec, nice 2 see a guy on here, i havent check but if u havent start posting in the teen section! Theres one other guy who posts regularly nd im sure hed like some company lol :D
xxxxx

no not speaking too soon i meant i havn't got one SO FAR :thumbup: If I do then sweet as that's cool. My mum had 7 kids and never had any and 2 of them are twins. Then again she didnt get them ANYWHERE and I have them on my boobs and bum :blush:

Wow Kris, that's a BIG difference... My bump doesn't seem to be growing, even though Bean's kicks are getting stronger, so he/she must still be growing...probably why I'm getting kicked so much :rofl: no space! You're so pretty too! I'm jealous! :hissy::lol:

I'm gonna try and get a bump pic...trying on some maternity clothes tonight too...I wonder if I could pull them off yet....

xxx

wow lucky u getting lots of kicks already?

xxx

wow lucky u getting lots of kicks already?

Yeah! Bean seems to be very active all of a sudden...started about a week ago (maybe a bit less...) and has just got stronger and stronger since!

My mum felt her first movements at about 15/16 weeks pregnant and I was active (and had hiccups) right up til the end... Midwife said my head had engaged and I somehow managed to get myself free again so I could move around! :shrug::wacko:

xx

lol aw charlotte thank u :) im not so sure but ill take the compliment :thumbup:. OH tells me off 4 arguing with him if he does so im learning lol.
Im going mad!! :sad2::hissy::sad2:
Filling out the form for tax credits and Cavs payment details are a total bombsite!
No idea wat is where and who is when and generally WHY
argh
i could kill him right now :grr:

my brain hurts :dohh:

get me with my smileys tho...:headspin: xxx

Aww kris your gorgeous, and jeeez where did the bump come from?!

Im loving your new line in your siggy :rofl:

xxx

Can i be added by any chance i dont come in teen section that much but i will for this thread :winkwink: just feelt abit lost in teen bit i dont know why lol

Im Becy and im 18 :)
x

Thanx lotty lol im tired of reading back my posts and they sound terrible, no capitals and half spelt wrong, thought id clarify :D
had 2 take the 1st siggy line out so i could hav a pic in my ticker im afraid...tommys cuteness beats l337
omg so tired, my mums 50th tomorow.. cleaned the house b4 shegot bak from work whch made her v happy, now shes got 2 sainsburys wth my stepdad o iv secretly baked a cake then febreezed the house ?& fryed bacon 2 attempt to cover the smell. Dnno if it worked, hope so.
plus im spending 200 quid on an engraved gold bracelet wth mum on the back & grandma on the front.
Im getting up in the mddle of the nyt to stick up some banners * balloons & cooking her a posh tapas style lunch tmro and got her a few bits & pieces to wrap and give her through the day.
fX itll all stay a suprise!
all i gotta do is ice the cake in my bedroom tnyt lol

sooo tired....
shall add u now becy :hi: xxx

Awww kris thats so lovely, i wish i could cook lol. Your mummy will love it :) lets hope tommys as nice to you as you are to your mum haha. Hi Becy :hi:

xxxx

iv always likes to do special things for her birthday, and as its her half a decade i thought id try xtra hard.
Shes got fresh prawns, steak & ribs iv gotta cook.
I rlly like cooking, find it relaxing lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->