7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Well i need to learn to cook soon kris, cos me and oh are moving in together and we cant live off takeways :rofl:

As much as i'd like lol. So i may jump in this thread and ask for tips :haha:

My plan for today - notthhiinnnggg :) x

I love cooking. Its creative, and u get a yummy meal at the end :)
My mum & dad used to teach me when i was little, now i give them tips :D
My mum was quite ill with depression when i was about 8 and we lived ust the two of us in a bedsit so i was cooking all the time.
Always bin brought up with the idea of eating happy healthily - aka not a plain salad and some dry bread after a massive binge just full meals cooked from scratch with veg and meat etc.
Much better for u than constant dieting, and wwaaayyy tastier :thumbup:
lol
Always here for tips :D
Mums bday going well so far, will post a piccy of the cake later. Shes convinced so far that we 4got to get her one and shes all sad lol xxx

I Love cooking, I'm the same as Kris, mum had a breakdown when I was 10 and we lived alone so i had to do the same. I think that its important to know to cook healthy, then you don't need to diet! Yum yum, made Thai curry tonight it was niiiiice =] hope mums b-day went well xx

oh I need to learn how to cook:(
I can't make anything, and I'm moving on my own in 6 days!
lol
maybe it will make dieting after baby is here easier if I can't cook anything!

^ Haha! Don't worry Preggo, there are some really simple things you can do...as long as you learn basically how to cook main things - eg certain kinds of meat, veg etc, then you can mix it up and start experimenting. :thumbup:

I've made some pretty interesting recipes from experimenting (mostly with ex as he was a fantastic cook) :thumbup:

xx

I've only really been cooking and experiementing in the kitchen since me and OH got our own place. Even he has proven to be a whizz in the kitchen :thumbup:

Hey do u guys get spongebob squarepants where you are??

I LOVE SPONGEBOB! yesh we have spongebob! I bought spongebob and patrick controllers yesterday for our ps2 =] xx

omg well i heard some useless information.... There is a Krusty Krab and Sandy Cheeks in Bikini Bottom!!! Coincidence???? !!!

wow I'm surprised you guys get spongebob squarepants in new zealand and london!
lol

omg well i heard some useless information.... There is a Krusty Krab and Sandy Cheeks in Bikini Bottom!!! Coincidence???? !!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: omfg!!! how did i not notice that HAHAHAHA
Im so bored! im all hungover but we cant drive in the snow and its also knocked out the tv and i wanted to go baking :( lol i wanted cookiesssss!! :blush:

wow I'm surprised you guys get spongebob squarepants in new zealand and london!
lol

omg i love spongebob, its huge over here in the uk.... well it was, its dies down a bit now though :(. Ive got sponge bob oven gloves though :D

Spongebob is taking over the world!!
lol hes everywhere
Well my mums bday could of gone better :(
i tried soooo hard but my stepdad started being rlly off half way throught the fay so things kinda went plop :(:(
a real shame coz i wanted her to have a perfect day as it was her 50th but hey ho, wats done is done.
I bought her a gold bracelet with Grandma engraved on the front and Mum on the back, its beautiful, all dainty but heavy :D
200 quid tho!
Bless cav, hes bin soo lovely the last few days. He got up early to come shopping with me and tommy (!) on friday and bought me lunch and the spent hours traipding around trying to find my mum a gift, then he agreed to go out on her bday yesterday in heavy snow (our road is totally iced over) to pick up her bracelet so i could get inn engraved. Hes also bin spending waaayy more time with me and tommy and playing with him and stuff - so lovely :D:D
Btw LOL Andi at biki bottom :laugh2: xxxx

awe,that sucks that your mom birthday wasn't perfect
glad you and your OH are doing good

I had really greasy onion rings, they werre good at the time..now i feel sick:sick::sad2:

Aw, sorry it didn't go better Kris =[ I hope she liked her present though! Aw bless Cav what a sweetie! xx

lol Rome, they always taste good when you eat them and then you end up regretting it lol! Like yesterday i went to Nandos (this portuguese food place that sells really nice spicy chicken) and i got the really hot one... it tasted so good but i regretted it sooooo much when i had heartburn all night!! lol hope you're feeling better now! xxx

aww sorry things didnt go to plan kris, its not your fault though :D
greasy onions and spicy chickens :s i dont think i could stomach either, ive just tried to have some of that new pawridge thats advertised on tv and gave it the dog. all it did was make me want to be sick, seems i cant keep anything down lately unless its dry :/

meh, done now :(
yeh she loves her bracelet :D
im tryin 2 make it up to her by treating her. Shes got 2day off so we slept in, shes had a fry up & now we embark on a film & chocolate day :D

probly lucky ur not in the mood 4 spicy chicken kim...LOs just round the corner!!
Nervouse/excited?? xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->