7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Well La-De-FUCKKING-DAH! lol Glad to hear no one gives a 5h1t hehe xxx

Oh man I keep forgetting about these threads outside of the teen section! :haha:

For all of you that are worried about Bri I added her on msn a few days back and we talked for abit and she said bnb wasn't working for her :cry: then mysteriously logged off and haven't seen her on since..
She was talking about ectopic pregnancy and she was scared that she has one and was really really worried and I tried to calm her down and tell her it's slim chances and not to stress on it to much..
I'm really worried that was 2 days ago I haven't seen or heard from her since :cry:

Thanks for letting us know Jas! Hopefull everything is okat with Bre, just keep us updated with anything yeah?

right girls I'm off to bed for the night.. im bloody knackered! See you in the morning! xxx

Thanks for letting us know Jas! Hopefull everything is okat with Bre, just keep us updated with anything yeah?

right girls I'm off to bed for the night.. im bloody knackered! See you in the morning! xxx

Oh man I keep forgetting about these threads outside of the teen section! :haha:

For all of you that are worried about Bri I added her on msn a few days back and we talked for abit and she said bnb wasn't working for her :cry: then mysteriously logged off and haven't seen her on since..
She was talking about ectopic pregnancy and she was scared that she has one and was really really worried and I tried to calm her down and tell her it's slim chances and not to stress on it to much..
I'm really worried that was 2 days ago I haven't seen or heard from her since :cry:

hmm If it was ectopic, don't your HCG( or whatever the hormone is called) lvls double quicker? so if she took a HPT it would say she is pregnant.
I'm not 100% sure tho, I hope she is okay.

hmm If it was ectopic, don't your HCG( or whatever the hormone is called) lvls double quicker? so if she took a HPT it would say she is pregnant.
I'm not 100% sure tho, I hope she is okay.

Yeah, pretty sure the preg test would show up positive!

x

Lol I'll check the post now Kris! I know my mum was brilliant! Shes excited though! and yes We're brilliant and finished the puzzle, but now im pissed that that was the only one in my house I want another one! but we just spent all our money on games for the SEGA and the PS2 (we have a fucking Wii but we use the old retro ones more!!) no puzzle for me!

I think im starting to go crazy in the fucking house! Theres nothing to do anymore! I can't tidy or anything (and for some strange reason I would if I was allowed to!) what can I do peoples? any suggestions? xxx

I wish I still had my SEGA :(
How come u can't tidy??

It rises, but slowly. When i miscarried they said they would take my hcg and if it had gone up i would need another scan and if my womb was still empty i would have needed an internal but luckily mine hadn't gone up. Obviously its not lucky but it was as it saved another week of heartache xx

Aww im glad uv heard from her,
hopefully shes ok, if/when u speak to her can u ask her if its ok for me 2 add her? If so can u pass on the msn?
Lotty u have been added,
Nightkd r u usually known as charlotte or a nickname? Like charlie or w/e?
Yeh lol white wine in the sun isnt that funny, but its satirical and sweet :)
did u listen to bill baileys love song in that you tube vid?
xxxxxxx

does anyone have any geeky clothes for LO?
kris does tommy have any WoW outfits?:p

We'll probs do that too PreggoEggo!! I already got DH a SW shirt with "Greatest Dad Ever" written on it and Darth Vader behind the text! :lol:

xx

nope. but i'm sure i'll end up with some. one way or another!

:rofl:
My ex's little brother had a shirt that said "Player" on it with a controller I always thought that was cute :haha: (He's like 9 and both my ex and him are COMPLETE gamers)

you know what. even with the name of this thread, i would've never thought that.
lol jks.

arrrg. i just realised. Jasmine and I are the youngest :) haha so far anyway

I wish I still had my SEGA :(
How come u can't tidy??

I love it got it for OH for christmas, but we're both obsessed... I can't tidy because I'm on bedrest ='[

I want to get LO something with Togepi on it... (the pokemon) because thats his nickname lol! xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->