7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Aww you're so sweet to your mum Kris =] I hope you guys have a really nice day =] and I'm glad to hear that she likes her bracelett =] xxx

lol ive had curry 2 nights on the run and half a pineapple yesterday (got the other half for later today) and my OH thinks his birthday has come early if you know what i mean :p so its not like im not trying.... excited at the moment but it keeps changing from excited to pissed of and impatient lol
xx

Thanx Alice, i try lol

I no wat u mean kim, even tho i didnt have long to wait as it turned out when i hit ur stage i wasgoing mad!
It was the 'any minute now' business that got to me!
U got a txt buddy 4 wen uhave him or u just gona keep us in suspence till u return....soo excited 4 u :D xxx

its the not knowing and not being able to make plans bit that i hate. Plus i'm to big to drive now so i dont even have that to keep me saneand get me out the house and i cant walk on these iced up pavements cause ive got jelly legs lol keep thinking ill take the dog for a walk but then remember the pavements so even the poor pooch is probly sick of these 4 walls aswell.
no never got round to finding a text buddy and seems a bit late now...

Im sure one of us would be your text buddy kim, i dont mind telling everyone the good news for you :) My sister did all that aswell to try and go into labour lol, she had the pineapple and vindaloo :rofl: She had shits next day, not her waters breaking :rofl:

Are you scared?? xx

Iv just PMed u :winkwink:
lol im a firm believer that bub will come when theyr ready and not before.
Altho i do think a lil bti of the rumpy pumpy helped tommy into theworld :blush:
I had a MASSIVE burst of nesting the night b4, cleaned the kitchen top to bottom. I mean i scrubbed all the cupboard doors and walls and everything lol.
I was convinced he was gonna come early and he didnt turn up till 40+1.
Nearly on time lol xxx

thanks girlies :D lol ive only tried them out of curiosity... but they havent worked so i think ill give up as ive not had the shits OR my waters breaking :( ... well apart from DTD... my OH is finally getting the swing of it after a year :D. not scared atm... think when i get that first contraction i will be scared though. i'm starting to wonder if my OH will be able to last in the birth room as he hates seeing me in pain bless. I got up at 2am last week and changed and cleaned all the kitchen round for no reason... i did think halfway through it that my OH wont know whats happened in the morning and that spurred me on a bit though. Nearly on time is better than 2 weeks late. OH has got 3 weeks of work starting sunday so im hoping he wont be too late.

Well if his head is fully engaged already you should be pretty much on time :) xx

:rofl: Just stumbled in here, so chuffed |_337 lives on :thumbup:

Hi seraphim, iv seen u in other forums and i have to say Hazel is absolutely beautiful :D

well done kim for not worrying too much, theres no point. Just let ur body do what its designed to and ull be fine, its so exciting! U get to meet ur lil boy soon!!
And i will update all as soon as i hear from u :thumbup:

Jeez my heads all fuzzy, i just put tommy to bed and he got rlly fussy and upset so i started rocking him on my chest and he snuggled up and started to drift off...then cav woke me up lol
hes like a human hot water bottle - except he cuddles!!
That combined with a dim lit room and a long day and :sleep:
lol xxx

Well if his head is fully engaged already you should be pretty much on time xx
hes been fully engaged for 2 weeks now lol

well done kim for not worrying too much, theres no point. Just let ur body do what its designed to and ull be fine, its so exciting! U get to meet ur lil boy soon!!
And i will update all as soon as i hear from u
I know :D the only thing im worrying about now is if hes got his dads ears or not... poor boy if he has. Aww bless him, thats something i could imagine russ doing :p

I know :D the only thing im worrying about now is if hes got his dads ears or not... poor boy if he has. Aww bless him, thats something i could imagine russ doing :p[/QUOTE]

lol awe, my FOB has the WORST bum chin, im so worried:nope:

I know :D the only thing im worrying about now is if hes got his dads ears or not... poor boy if he has. Aww bless him, thats something i could imagine russ doing :p

lol awe, my FOB has the WORST bum chin, im so worried:nope:[/QUOTE]

My FOB has these big old ears that stick out.. He looks so goofy :blush:
I hope to god Riley doesn't have his ears :haha:

lol awe, my FOB has the WORST bum chin, im so worried:nope:

My FOB has these big old ears that stick out.. He looks so goofy :blush:
I hope to god Riley doesn't have his ears :haha:[/QUOTE]

:rofl:
im feeling the love for the FOBs lol
tommy looks soooo much like his dad its unbelievable, specially wen he was jusr born, u could see me at al.
pple have sed they think hes lookin more like me as he gets older but i dnno xxx

lol I don't think that we'd have any problems with my OHs features... he has a funny nose, but thats not what he was born like lol, it got broken so i think we're safe lol!!

I've noticed quite a bit of problems with the quotes lol. Im dreading when i actually do manage to have a child. Its going to be sooo blind, i have glasses, my eyes are quite bad lol. And OH has a turn in his eye, so he has glasses lol xx

Mine is going to be really short! lol! I'm about 5ft3 and OH is about 5ft7 lool

lol i used to love my OH's ears... until i realised our son might have them... i havent seen any ears on the scan piccys yet though so im hoping he will be ok. Both me and my OH had a turn in the eye when we were born, mine took 2 operations to sort out and i still need a 3rd one and my OH's has 'sort of' disapeared as he got older but we both had glasses when we were younger so half pint will probly have glasses.

I think tommys definatly got your eyes kris.... I find it so hard to say who a baby looks like though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->