7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

nightkd have i missed something??? im sure you were on team blue not long ago :/ or am i thinking of someone else???

Uhhh, I had "Told it was a boy at 13 week scan, still think it's a girl!" in my sig up until a couple of weks ago? Maybe that was it? :lol:

I never believed her anyway, I said to DH "I think it's a girl" right at the beginning of that scan, the woman said girl then said boy, then we looked at video and saw the 'three lines' so we were sure it was a girl before I was told at my scan on the 16th :)

xx
that was it :) i didnt think i was going mad :D congrats on team pink though :)

ooh congrats on being team pink!! evelyn rose is the sweetest name ever :D

My niece is called eve, i wish they'd called her Evelyn :( Its a lot nicer! xx

nightkd have i missed something??? im sure you were on team blue not long ago :/ or am i thinking of someone else???

Uhhh, I had "Told it was a boy at 13 week scan, still think it's a girl!" in my sig up until a couple of weks ago? Maybe that was it? :lol:

I never believed her anyway, I said to DH "I think it's a girl" right at the beginning of that scan, the woman said girl then said boy, then we looked at video and saw the 'three lines' so we were sure it was a girl before I was told at my scan on the 16th :)

xx

oooh a girl congrats! What week did you find out at? x

Thanks all :) Found out at about 17+5-18+1 (going my dates to theirs - Bean was measuring slap bang in the middle :))..

xx

Aww, what's he making? Alex just cooked us both some pancakes because I tried yesterday and SUCKED!!!! :dohh::lol: I mean jeez, how difficult can ready made 'just add water' pancakes be? :nope::haha:

xx

I'm having a Chineese! And Cav's Cooking :O :O :O ! Woooo! xxx

Glad you enjoyed it!!

I'm baaaaaare hormonal today! This song made me cry, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AJmKkU5POA

this part seemed so relavent to me and my little one
Wherever You Are
Whenever It's Right
You Come Out Of Nowhere And Into My Life

And I Know That We Can Be So Amazing
And Baby Your Love Is Gonna Change Me
And Now I Can See Every Possibility

Mmmmm ......

And Somehow I Know That It Will All Turn Out
And You'll Make Me Work So We Can Work To Work It Out
And I Promise You Kid I'll Give So Much More Than I Get
I Just Haven't Met You Yet

Aw alice bless ur hormones,
oo btw r u able to pm me ur addy pls? I accidently closed the msn convo b4 i saved it :dohh:
u reckon ur gonna move b4 ur bday tho? xxxxx

Lol, yeahI'll PM it to you;... I doubt we'll be gone before my birthday because of saving for a deposit... but yeah =] xxx

What kinda place u looking to get?
O god id love to move out, wev got 10 grand in savings...well iv got but wen hes working we're hoping he can add about 500 quid a month to it as we dont have to pay for nething at home and fX well get somewhere soon.
I want more kids in the future so i want (notice all the I's lol, hes totally bemused by the whole idea) a 3 bed house..but i want it close to my fam so we're looking at about oooh...quarter mill house?
which means needing 30 grand min for a deposit rly and a well paying regular income
urgh
life is soooo complicated.....whats every1s living arrangements? xxxx

Hi again! *waves*

Wish I could move out :(...living at home is extrememly stressful haha, although my parents do help out and stuff. Me and OH are supposed to be moving to Leeds in September so I can finish off uni...but it looks like he might be changing his mind :S...really don't think I could do it on my own :S...so trying to save up for that!

Kris..10 grand is quite a bit already...sure you'll reach your deposit soon enough!! You waiting until you can do that to move out?

Kinda wish things would hurry up a bit!! Fed up being stressed about money...looking for somewhere to live etc...especially knowing there's somone depending on me!!

just me big russ and lil russ in a 2 bed council.... ive moved 17 miles away from my family in a different county :( all cause big russ wont move to stoke on trent or duckie land as he calls it lol. its not too bad here though wish we had the money for a decent deposit though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->