7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

lol andi u spammer!
i BAN you from honey puffs
yeh thats right
u abused ur puffy privelidges
so HA!

yup naomi thats wat we'r waiting for....but a quarter mill is A LOT of money....and im not sure if we could ever afford it :(
id love my own place soo much....its all i can think about recently
and it winds me up im having to rely soley on Cav for muns right now as hes doing rock all....grrr
im with u...i just want things tohurry up!
Im so sick of patience! lol xxxx

Oh jeeez
andi u r having the weirdest meal lol...honey puffs for starters, noodles for main?
Im thinking a prawn cocktail for desert?

uv made me hungry.......x

ohhhh lil russ cord came of today :D... and it looks like hes going to have a outie :( outies scare me, dont ask i dont know why lol

awwwwwwww :cry:
i got soo excited when tommys came off
i rang OH while he was out all high pitched like
"our babys got a belly button!!!!!"
he was distinctly less impressed than me
LOL
xxxxxxxx

MEAAAAATTTTTTTTTBBBBBALLLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

in yo FACE andi! x

i wish i liked steak then i wouldn't have iron problems. Infact I wish i liked any meat. boooo :(

:haha: eeewww. i make myself eat it occasionally but it has to be COOKED VERY VERY WELL!! no red bits in it for me :rofl: x

My mom likes hers still bleeding..Eck! (She also eats raw hamburger :dohh:)
My dad likes his completely dead.. So they fight alot when we grill steaks :haha:

I like mine with MAYBE a litttleee bit of pink in the middle but definitely not still mooing! Ew!

I like pancakes with golden syrup and nooo mooooooo!!!!! :dance: xx

Well we're looking at a 2 bedroom flat which would be about £800 a month, but we're entitled to housing benifit and stuff so thats not going to be hard for us to pay, plus the fact that charlie is working and bringing in £250 a week, It'll be REALLY tight untill I have the baby as, when he is born not only will we be entitled to more housing benifit but we'll be entitled to child tax credits and child benifit aswell. So yah =].... its just finding an estate agent that is willing to take housing benifits!

As for the steak debate... I TOTALY aggree with..... Kris! lol I hate it if its all cooked and tough! Thats why I haven't had it since I've been preg! lol! mmmmm

When I pop this baby out, I want;

Steak
Sushi
and
Runny Eggs REALLY BADLY! lol xxx

Alice you can have runny eggs in england. All our chickens have the salmonella vaccine so its VERY rare to get it, and as long as they're stamped with the red lion you should be fine :D And ewww!! I cant STAND meat that runs when you try to cut it open :sick:

I live with my mum, sister and baby nephew at the minute, but spend every weekend at toms house - he shares with 3 lads from uni.
But in August we're getting our own place :) one/two bedroom house. We're just renting for now until we know that we can actually live together lol xx

i'm veggie...so no meat for me...didn't really like it anyway though!!!

ohhh i feel like such a bad mum :'( i'm going away today for a few days without jacob :( i'm gonna miss him like MAD! :( Going to visit a friend though...her mum just died so just wanna see how she's doing, she's been a really good friend so should really go *tries to convince self it's ok!!!* Couldn't really bring him though...the house I used to live in (where she still lives) is a bit...ew lol...and she'll just want to drink lots of wine!

ohhh i hope he's ok :'(

sorry for that haha...but i'll cry if I don't mention it!!!

soo wont be on for a while....hope everyone's doing good :( chat soooon xxxx

Aww naomi im sure hell be fine =]
try and relax and enjoy ur break and have a good catch up.
awww im watching the saddest story on jeremy kyle =[ =[ :cry::cry:
right:
well done steak :nope:
rare-medium rare :thumbup:
runny eggs :thumbup::thumbup:
sushi :thumbup::thumbup:
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics