7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

I think I've eaten my weight and then some in cereal during this pregnancy so far.. Like we constantly have to buy more milk and cereal.. It's just so good and always sounds good to eat unlike alot of things these days!

Ofcorse since I'm rapidly gaining weight I don't know if you're counting what I am at this exact moment, What I will be or what I use to be.. Hmm

I have to ask for my steak 'very rare' to make sure it's rare enough for me.. It varies so much from restaurant to restaurant - I think some of the chefs are scared of poisoning you, so decide to leave it on for another minute :dohh:

I WANT STEAK. And haggis :( And black pudding...and neeps and tatties...Mmmmm!!! :lol:

I have got food that we got last night, not sure what...maybe I should go and investigate... OOH! We have steak for tonight!! :happydance: Apparently it's okay to have medium rare as long as it's hot through? Right?

xx

i believe so Char,
ergh haggis and black pudding :sick:

i really fancy prawns.....x

i believe so Char,
ergh haggis and black pudding :sick:

i really fancy prawns.....x

Okay! I'll take your word for it :thumbup: :p

Haha!! YUMMY!

I LOVE prawns with avocado and a seafood sauce...Mmmmmm!!!! I am SO hungry.

xx

mmmmm avocado

i could also kill for some slices of courgette fried in some butter, garlic, salt and pepper

mmmmmmm
sooooooo hungry :( xxx

I have to ask for my steak 'very rare' to make sure it's rare enough for me.. It varies so much from restaurant to restaurant - I think some of the chefs are scared of poisoning you, so decide to leave it on for another minute :dohh:

My mom has the same problem, She likes hers medium rare but they always come out to cooked for her.. It depends on the chefs personal opinion on how they like theirs done I swear! Some people make them really raw and some cook them til there isn't a spot of pink left..

eurgh steak :s
my mu has hers still mooing and eating grass
its gross im sure if it wasnt for all the bacteria she wouldent even have it cooked
and my sister... she eats raw bacon... not nice
which story are you on about kris?? i nearly cried when that father and son found out they were father and son... but im just a soppy bugger :)

the one about the woman who was gang raped and got HIV
i nearly cried :(:cry:

Tommys having an argument with the tv remote :dohh: xxxx

I think I've eaten my weight and then some in cereal during this pregnancy so far.. Like we constantly have to buy more milk and cereal.. It's just so good and always sounds good to eat unlike alot of things these days!

Ofcorse since I'm rapidly gaining weight I don't know if you're counting what I am at this exact moment, What I will be or what I use to be.. Hmm

Me too :haha:

Check my new siggy!
Sorry alice i had 2 take u out coz it won;t let me add another line :(

lol jas he likes to look a it and yell at it
dont ask me y
it makes no sense to me
but he gets a bigger kick outta that than ne of his toys :shrug::dohh: xxx

ohhh i know which one you mean... where she thought her partner was going to leave her cause she gave it to him and cause she couldent give him any more children. There really are some sick foofers in this world... i hope they all get there nodgers copped of and their hairs plucked out one by one:growlmad:

kris whos the pic of on your sig... its in the bottem bit, second pic in on the left...

Cav wen we were first going out lol
Did the long hair get u? :haha: xxxx

ohhh i know which one you mean... where she thought her partner was going to leave her cause she gave it to him and cause she couldent give him any more children. There really are some sick foofers in this world... i hope they all get there nodgers copped of and their hairs plucked out one by one:growlmad:
...spot the new mummy curbing her language lol :rofl: xxxxxxx

Cav wen we were first going out lol
Did the long hair get u? :haha: xxxx

please dont take offence:haha: i just thought there was a simerlarity when i first looked at it (not the gingerness though)
long hair definatly threw me of though
and as for the language... i dont like to swear... it just happens most the time by accident:haha: my OH has a mouth like a trouper though:growlmad:, specially if united are loosing:haha:

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    2.6 KB · Views: 14
LOL Kim I see the resembalance! KRIS YOUR SIG IS AMAZING!!! And I love how you have SEphy and calvin on it! lol!

And the pic on the end of tommy at the bottom. He looks brill in that one... was that when you were making him laugh with the sky remote and then taking pics?

Sorry if im not on alot the next couple of days guys... but the cables broke for the laptop which means i can only get on the computer during the day while charlie is at work.

hope everyone is welllll =] xxx

Lol thanx!
Lol ok theres a bit of a looky likey there...but shh dont tell Cav :haha:

Aw alice, im sorry but i cant get on msn atm :( it wont let me log in :shrug:
Yayuh, i love my pussy cats :D xxxx

Thats alright babe. I'm not really on the computer either... Wanna watch telly so I'm kinda in and out of the 2 rooms lol. Do i have your number right babe? you never let me know if the text went through... I'ma text you in a min and let me know if it works yeaaah? xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->