7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

RAWR! Its me and Charlies Aniversary! XD xxx

congrats! hehe, you doing anything for it??

hi again btw :)

trip away was kinda fun in the end...did miss jacob like crazy though :(!! it's so weird him not being with me all the time!

I thought about bumping it too...a few days ago...I found it, then wasn't sure what to say then we had to go somewhere.... :shrug::lol:

Congrats on the anniversary! :D

Just going to go and look at a hospital where I may well decide to give birth!

xxx

I thought about bumping it too...a few days ago...I found it, then wasn't sure what to say then we had to go somewhere.... :shrug::lol:

Congrats on the anniversary! :D

Just going to go and look at a hospital where I may well decide to give birth!

xxx

i was just going to say ... "BUMP"
:haha: x

I HATE CAV

well no i really really love him but arrrrggggghhhh
hes bought me a present for our 2 year/val day and he wants to give it to me now!
But i want it on the day but at the same time i want it now and arrgghh

neway hes put it in his box of imprtant bits and bobs in our room TOLD ME he was putting it there and NOT TO LOOK
:???:
SO I HAD TO
obviously!

and its a small jewellery box

like ring sized
:shock:

i feel bad for looking but STILL

arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

I HATE CAV

well no i really really love him but arrrrggggghhhh
hes bought me a present for our 2 year/val day and he wants to give it to me now!
But i want it on the day but at the same time i want it now and arrgghh

neway hes put it in his box of imprtant bits and bobs in our room TOLD ME he was putting it there and NOT TO LOOK
:???:
SO I HAD TO
obviously!

and its a small jewellery box

like ring sized
:shock:

i feel bad for looking but STILL

arrrrgggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh

eeek!!! Still, don't think about it hun. that happened to me b4 and i was so excited and then when he gacve it to me it was a necklace :haha: I was gutted. lol

BUT ITS A RING SIZED BOX

lol
im too excited
i so badly wanna look inside....
iw ont coz i dont wanna spoil the suprise (lol)
but still!
ITS KILLING ME

if it is THE ring, is it bad that im rlly worried i wont like it?
lol
i mean i did think i wanted a plain solitaire but i couldnt think of nethin worse now....like tbh me and cav r no way near normal so something like that wouldnt suit us?
lol
i want sumthin a bit different
but i like subtle jewellary
i dont like chunky stuff, it doesnt suit me i hate it.
Or am i rlly over thnking this?
i mean what if its a big chunky plain thing and i have to wear it
FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
:rofl:

im losing the plot

i know its a ring
it has to be............

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

yep, alot of jewellery DOES come in one of those little ring sized boxes! Even earings do!!

awww dont ur getting me worried....
lol

the way hes talke bout it im convinced it is wat i think it is.....has 2 be!
lol xxx

well you are engaged arnt u? so it probably is :) My one- well we wernt engaged i was just hoping he would surprise me. super glad it wasn't as this was my ex LOL

lol yehhhh
i guess

im so torn!

now im thinkin its probly not...lol prbly like 20 quid earrings :haha:
he is jobless atm remember lol

over excitedness run amok.....

its taking ALL my willpower not tp hav anutha look....:haha:

Hehehe i totally neglected the l337 lately!! forgive me!! :haha:
I had such a great day yayyy the exhibition im in is opening friday week :happydance: everyone else whos in it has exhibited in the tate so im feeling totally out of my league but SO EXCITED!! :happydance:

exhibition for what..... or am i asking stoopid questions cause youve said before and i was just rude and didnt read......
and kris you can rule out a necklace and bracelet at least as they come in long boxs....
whens your anniversery me and my oh have out 1 year on 21st of this month... but as we will have a 7 week old to contend to (god that sounds bad) i doubt we will be doing much. but im getting some new ink for it :D any one have any ideas for some nice ink? or somewhere unuseual it can go as im running out of room :(

Kris, don't get over excited!! No harm in hoping though! :lol: My ex and I were 'engaged' and I was sooo hoping he'd get me a ring, but at the same time thinking 'he's a jobless bum, if he DOES get me a ring it'll be horrible and cheap....' (mainly because he wouldn't know what to get with so little money :dohh:) The ring DH bought me wasn't the most expensive - I was set on a $600 ring (might've been a bit more...) but still not sure...then we saw mine and it was PERFECT :thumbup:

Mind you, DH bought me a necklace for my birthday (bearing in mind I met him for the first time IRL on the 29th of April and my birthday was the 1st of May!! :lol:) and I was sooooo scared it was going to be really horrible, because he didn't really know my 'style' (and some Americans can go for the bigger, bulkier jewellery, whereas I prefer very petite, dainty things...)....I may have sneaked a peak before he gave it to me properly!! :blush::lol: Fortunately it's not horrible, but my gosh, if it had been and he had given it to me properly, me knowing what it was....it could've been bad. Plus he's like psychic! :wacko:

He's gonna read this now, I know it. :dohh: :lol:

Haha! We met for the first time IRL at the end of April 2009, got married in July, started TTC in September and got BFP in October... :thumbup:

Our one year (dating) anniversary is like May and I'm due in June :thumbup: then our wedding anniversary is mid July! :lol:

xx

woah char, what a whirlwind
well

I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT I WAS RIGHT

i didnt look but he gave it to me :D:D:D
im gonna post my pics in teens :D:D xxxx

YAY Kris... I'm so jelous =[ I want to be engaged ='[ Charlie said that he knows when he's going to propose... so who knows XD xxx

YAY Kris... I'm so jelous =[ I want to be engaged ='[ Charlie said that he knows when he's going to propose... so who knows XD xxx

i told russ i would laugh at him if he ever proposed to me:haha: so i dont think it will happen

ahhh the ring is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

so jealous...i wanna be engaged :( but don't think we'll EVER get married :(!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->