7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

it did sorry! i never got cred til the nxt day so 4got 2 reply xxxxx

I has a Journal (includes by birth story finally lol)!!
If u wanna look follow the link in my siggy xxx

Kris - i changed my name!!
You might wanna update front pageee :)
Im now gonna go stalk your journal :) xx

Okay good. Glad that it works! Because I'm gonna text you when im in labour so that you can update people on here XD xx

omg anyone watching eastenders top 100 duff duffs thingy (my oh is hogging the remote so i cant what its called) i forgot about pretty much all those characters, pepe, kat, alfie and the rest. i think they should bring all the oldies back

i did!
one of my fave doof doofs has to be the
"YOUR NOT MY MOTHER!!"
"YES I AMMMM" *streams of eyeliner...smudged lipstick/slobber....sob sob*

:thumbup:
Kat & Zoe own xxx

my oh turned it of to watch cbb :/ i hate him having the remote

Cav wen we were first going out lol
Did the long hair get u? :haha: xxxx

please dont take offence:haha: i just thought there was a simerlarity when i first looked at it (not the gingerness though)
long hair definatly threw me of though
and as for the language... i dont like to swear... it just happens most the time by accident:haha: my OH has a mouth like a trouper though:growlmad:, specially if united are loosing:haha:

:haha:

you'll prob get more stalkers on your journal than mine kris, no1 looks at mine :cry: lol

Kris - i changed my name!!
You might wanna update front pageee :)
Im now gonna go stalk your journal :) xx

you can change your name??

You have to ask an admin to do it and they only do it in certain circumstances - eg if I was "Char+Bump1990" then they may agree to change it to just 'Char1990' or something after I'd given birth...Because I'm not +bump anymore... :winkwink:

xx

Yeah i changed mine from lottybump because i miscarried. And i ain't gonna have a bump for a while xx

aww andi, tbh im not rlly doing it for ne1 to read, just so many little things have happened with him and i 4got to record them at the time and now i cant rememebr exactly when they happened :( i thought as im on bnb every day neway itd be a good plan.
Altho people reading it is cool :)
RE names i have kriskitten as everything.. My uncle calls me kitten and well yeh, im kris so duh lol xxx

holy moly I was just thinking bout the thread and was about to bump it :rofl: u bet me to it :haha: x

:haha:
yeeaaa sureeeeeeeeee

i miss my fellow L3373r5..how is every1? xxxx

no i'm serious! well i actually thought about it bout an hour ago and was going to bump it then 4 got then u did it :haha:

lol

just to let u guys know im selling some baby clothes in the buy swap and sell section (some of its still got tags)
Fraid i cant afford to post abroad...tho ur all pink bumps or too old neway! xxx

I thought about bumping this thread a day or so ago too! I didn't because I'm to lazy to try and dig it up though :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->