7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Lol! why would you say that to him Kim?! lol! I'm hoping that Charlie proposes soon lol XD xx

im not marraige material. i dont see why people have to go out and spend £1000's just to get a piece of paper to say you love each other. Thats just my opinion though dosent mean im not happy for kris :)

Lol, I've always been one of those people thats dreamed of like a big white wedding and stuff =] xxx

im not marraige material. i dont see why people have to go out and spend £1000's just to get a piece of paper to say you love each other. Thats just my opinion though dosent mean im not happy for kris :)

Yeah, I posted a thread a while back saying I didn't see the wedding as being that important :shrug: got fllllllllaaaaaaaamed for it! :lol:

We just got married in a creepy little office with this blind guy... Low key, in and out!!

We're still planning on having a big do, but I don't think it's important to have one in order to get married iykwim? The marriage is more important than the party :) though it is fun to plan the party... :lol:

xx

right
well thats it Kim im never speaking to u again
and Char....how could u???
:grr:

:rofl:

Tbh i dont care about marraige in the traditional sense, im in no way religous and at the end of the day it is just a bit of paper...
its the symbol of it i love?
The idea that u rlly r commiting the rest of ur life to someone, the public ceremony as proof of ur reltionship etc
and the status thing lol
id love cav to be able to talk about me as his 'wife' :cloud9:
lol its just lovely....
iv sed b4 tho we;re deff looking at a long engagment, i want a big party basically for my wedding and they dont come cheap...im talking free bar :winkwink:
yayuh!
And in the mean time i now have his ring on my finger that sez to the world im taken :)
and im very proud :D xxxxx

Hehe!! That's the part that's important to me...I'm wearing my rings and he calls me his Wife :)

Yeah, I want Bean to be old enough to really participate in our big party :)

xx

I know what i want when i get married. The big stately home as reception, get married in toms church that he went to when he was younger every Sunday with his mum. I didnt really go to church.

BUT!!!! I have a breakthrough :D
Because i've been moaning about my weight, he's said that we can get engaged if i get down to my original weight, as motivation for me really :)
So i gotta get from 11st 12lb to 9st5lb :dohh:

Not happening! 1'm cr4p 47 d137in6 <--- did i do that right :smug: :haha:

So i will officially have a fiance :)
Although we wont get married until we're like 30 :nope::cry:
But atleast we can save.
And Kris your ring is GORGEOUS!! I want a silver ring with just one diamond on the top :)

xxxxx

I know what i want when i get married. The big stately home as reception, get married in toms church that he went to when he was younger every Sunday with his mum. I didnt really go to church.

BUT!!!! I have a breakthrough :D
Because i've been moaning about my weight, he's said that we can get engaged if i get down to my original weight, as motivation for me really :)
So i gotta get from 11st 12lb to 9st5lb :dohh:

Not happening! 1'm cr4p 47 d137in6 <--- did i do that right :smug: :haha:

So i will officially have a fiance :)
Although we wont get married until we're like 30 :nope::cry:
But atleast we can save.
And Kris your ring is GORGEOUS!! I want a silver ring with just one diamond on the top :)

xxxxx

You can do it!!!! :thumbup: We'll cheer you on!! :lol: GET THAT RING, DAMNIT WOMAN!!! :rofl:

I absolutely suck with healthy eating too, never needed to lose weight (rather put it on and I can't even do that!!! :dohh:) but I have the absolute sh*ttest diet ever and don't exercise....sooooo.....but I'm good at cheering!!! :thumbup::lol:

I tried on the single diamond rings and they did not suit my finger AT ALL! Found a really pretty three diamond one (one big one in the middle and two half the size at either side) which I loved - but it still wasn't unique enough for me....Thus why I ended up with the one I have now... Tanzanite and teeny weeny diamonds in between! :)

I need to go to bed!! Been cramping the past couple of hours and my back has been aching like crazy :dohh: it's just started to ease off enough that I might be able to sleep....so that is what I must do!! :sleep:

Night all!! :hugs:

xxx

Aw Lotty uv rlly thought about that havent you?
LOl
im inno way religous so i want a registry office type thing...lots of flowers and lovelyness...and then a HUGE pary after...good food, lots of friends/family and a free bar :thumbup:

i still reckon we shoudl have too much too young for our first dance :haha:
Cav was so not impressed when i joked that LOL

Iv always loved the song since i was like 10 but it now cracks me up whenever it comes on the radio LOL
I lvoe the Specials hehe :rofl: xxxxx

I LOVE that song soooooo much!! :rofl: i saw them live last summer and it was absoloutly unreal! Have you seen the video of the couple that did a dance to cant touch this for their first dance? its absoloute GOLD!! XD

I forgot all about this thread :(
now I have no idea whats going on :p

Not alot Rome, lol same old rubbish :D

OMG REBECCA I HATE U

u saw them live????

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

YUP :smug: they played at oxegen last year! because its Ireland and therefore it was lashing we got to the front row! :happydance: they were unreallllll!! I got to see madness about 2 years ago aswell hehe i love ska :D
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Clarice415/Poo0265.jpg
https://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c133/Clarice415/Poo0270.jpg

Wow Luckyyy! Lol Kris you like HAVE to have that as your first dance LOL it'd be hillarious! Don't worry Rome... We're just talking about random shiiit like usuall! xx

for those that dont know the song...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s-t6i1GVCww
:rofl:

its definatly getting played :haha:
and rebecca i officially am not speakin to you:growlmad:
LOL

kris hope you dont forgot us bnber's when you do your free bar just make sure none of us are preggers :wink:
i think we should start a teen weight loss thread cause i have a few clothes i want to get back into after having bubs i pur my favourite pre preggers jeans on today and i did the button up but the zip was a no go :(

If you want to wait 2 months. I'll be with you Kim lol! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->