7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

hope your better soon!! im good! totally cranky though, my mum and uncle keep coming in and out of the kitchen and they know im working on my art project and its really friggin annoying because its really private and i dont want them to see til its done.So now ive had a strop and im gonna wait til theyve left before i do the rest ARGGHHHH i also feel totally bad for ruining this dress for the project cause its so cute but sure ach! What you been up to charlotte? im totally boredddddddd now lol

Not been up to much. Got sent home from work today ill, went shopping for a bit of retail therapy :winkwink: and then have been led in bed all day getting some TLC off tom :) im doped up on drugs now. And this ice cream is soooo good for my throat :thumbup:
Toms cooking tea, chicken fillets and mash!! Not that im up to eating lol.
Ooooo is this the bittersweet thing shocker?? Do we get to see it?? xxx

haha awww thats so sweet!! i love ice-cream!! too much if you ask me... :rofl:! Yeah its the bittersweet thing :D im so ridiculously excited! its the hugest thing ive ever done, i was think of putting pics up but im worried everyone will think im totally shit :blush: I did some photographs and 2 collages but then found out i was supposed to do an installation so felt like a total dork now im working on the installation! This is the first part, the 2nd part will be using all the quotes! 3rd part i havnt decided on yet but thats ages away and its in berlin hehehe

Post piccies. I think the girls in mc section would love to see it hun. I know i would. I bet its brilliant!! Its plain vanilla co-op ice cream. Its pretty damn good xx

Yumm, have you tried green and blacks, its AMAZING! I'll post it in gs tonight i think, i dont want it to be on display in public, like i know it will be but not online! so yeah i really must fecking finish it tho ARGHHHH

LMAO!! i havnt made a prank phone call in ages!! I did make some amusing photos last night tho hahah hence the weird ones on my facebook :rofl: endless entertainment!

yup! lol i showed my mum and she was like WTF YOU WEIRDO! :rofl:

We just heard this on the Simpsons and Charlie is SERIOUSLY freaked by it... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AsD0FDLOKGA anyone agree with him? He says it is just PURE EVIL. lol xx

omg. i haven't checked this thread in ages. :( sorry. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->