7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Can ne1 gess y i did that?

cause your head was spinning as you jumped shouting yipee, people looking thought you were doing a silly dance, you started crying they thought it was cause they were laughing at and you were making a fool of yourself but really you were crying because you ignored a help sign for the local cow shelter where they ran around like fools ????
and whats wrong alice???

Yeah, I just posted what happened in teen. Basicaly woke up with severe period style cramps in my back and stomach, went to the hospital put on the CTG for 30 mins and regiseted 2 irrgular contractions and Luke kicked 55 times in 30 mins! They did an internal, ouuch that was uncomfy, and cervix was closed and showed no they said basicaly braxton hicks, and streaching pains, which were likely to be worse as I'm young. So then they let me go home.xxx

Can ne1 gess y i did that?

cause your head was spinning as you jumped shouting yipee, people looking thought you were doing a silly dance, you started crying they thought it was cause they were laughing at and you were making a fool of yourself but really you were crying because you ignored a help sign for the local cow shelter where they ran around like fools ????
and whats wrong alice???

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kim i love u :D:D:D :haha::rofl:

Aww alice, :hugs:
wondered y uv not bin o/l all day, u ok now? xxxxxx

Yeah, pretty much, still some back pain but pretty much okay =] xxx

JAAAASSSS! I want you to have your little boy 2 days late =]
then we can share a birthday XD xx

so what was the reason for the random post kris???
and alice you best be resting up hun!!! or else ill travel the whole 500 odd miles to tell you off :haha:

i booked bubs christening today :D cant wait

Lol! I'll be good kim... I promise. Having pains again now... Taken some more painkillers. =[ Its so hurtys =[ xxx

:rofl:
I'll do my best!!

EDIT: wait.. two days late?!
Don't say that I don't wanna go overdue :cry:

Can't you hope one of the early march babies comes then?! Why must you wish for someone to go overdue!!! :hissy:

:haha:

Ahh Its only 2 days XD =] xxx Keep Your legs crossed! xxxlol

in through the nose and out through the mouth, now breath with me alice....

and jas its only 2 days :haha: she could wish for you to go 2 weeks :p

Exsactlyyyyyyy lol! only 2 dayss! LOL Kim... *starts deep breathing* x

argh i rember when i was in labour at first everytime i had a contraction my mum would rub my back and tell me to breath. in the end i was like ffs i am bloody breathing cant you hear me trying to breath in my nose it sound like im sniffing snot. i had a runny nose :blush: when all your trying to do is breath and your being told to keep breathing omg it gets annoying lol

:rofl:
I'll do my best!!

EDIT: wait.. two days late?!
Don't say that I don't wanna go overdue :cry:

Can't you hope one of the early march babies comes then?! Why must you wish for someone to go overdue!!! :hissy:

:haha:

right when is Alice bday? If it's after 25th Feb then there could be hope as i will be 37 weeks on the 25th so after that it could possibly happen. :rofl:

edit- ok i just seen jas due date is the 24th so the 26th for me could be quite do-able. Lets just hope if it is then Jas wouldn've had her baby already or she might hit me :haha:
:hugs: xx

YAY! OMG Change of plan Jas... Andi is going to have Ella on my birthday instead XD xxx

I know 37 weeks is considered full term, but would she still be ok? :wacho:
Although, OH keeps getting signs for the 25th, including number plates on cars and stuff. I told my midwife and she said yup that's fine :)
lol.

Oooh wait!! I have just been persuaded into having a baby shower and that's on the 27th!!! lol!! But you do realise if i have her on the 26th that will most likely still be the 25th for you- depending on what time i have her.But all the same it is still your birthday lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->