7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Oh MUCHHH better.. I think I'll pop before the 24th anyway.. I hope :haha:

I don't feel like I'm going to pop at any second now though.. Maybe in a week or so I will we'll see :shrug:

Aww Jas you were the 600th L337 post
:cry:
bless

lol i just noticed on my notifications that there was 600 replies lol
crazy how this group has taken off lol :haha:
from a load of complete nonsense...to more utter nonsense
:thumbup:
excellent

well im in a bit of a better mood than i was yesterday, how is every1? xxx

KRIIIIIIIIISSS XD

Glad to hear you're in a better mooood. XD Talk to me on msn smeeeelllyyy lol... Hopoe all is ok.

Everyone elseeee....

HIYAAAAAAAA!!
Urgh I REALLY shouldn't have stayed up till 1.30 last nightt *ahem* Andi and Rebecca should be ashamed of themselves... keeping me up so late and Andi for making me Hungry with her chips at 1 am (well it was midday where she is but still lol) ... and rebecca for playing Tic Tac Toe with me for too many hours! lol!

Hows everyone dooingggg xxx

GIRRRLSSS

JOURNAL

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnan...ted-kiss-snow-alices-pregnancy-journal-x.html

Stalk me XD

KRIIIIIIIIISSS XD

Glad to hear you're in a better mooood. XD Talk to me on msn smeeeelllyyy lol... Hopoe all is ok.

Everyone elseeee....

HIYAAAAAAAA!!
Urgh I REALLY shouldn't have stayed up till 1.30 last nightt *ahem* Andi and Rebecca should be ashamed of themselves... keeping me up so late and Andi for making me be rude about people that I don't even know... and rebecca for playing Tic Tac Toe with me for too many hours! lol!

Hows everyone dooingggg xxx

excuse me!? :shock:

Lol! Are you trying to say that you don't remember our msn convo lastnight lol... Jelllllly BEeeaannssss Ediiittt XD ... lol! xxx

=[.... I'm the one who said that she was a £5 hooker.... And they dont know who it was.... xxxxxxx

yea u did! lol! sorry, bad mood, computer being a useless piece of crap, and i just recieved a bulk lot of bibs I won off trademe which said there was a few marks on them, they didnt bloody say they were stained all over completely and they stink they are disgusting I would not put them on my child ever! Thought I had my bibs sorted now i have to get more. they yuk :( x

I've changed that bit too now XD

Is there no way that you could wash them really well and gget out the stains or anything? xxx

dunno, i'll try. Spose its better to have too many than not enough, i'll just use them as spares, or rags or something. guess they could have some use lol. And thankies :hugs: x

Lol its TRUE! It was 1 am here and you made chips i was like OMFG I WANT CHIPS ! Yeah, could you just use them as like puke rags or something? xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->