• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Cups are about the only measurement I know well for baking..
All my cook books are in cups and stuff :shrug:

We just need ourselves a little forum to share recipes on.. Or atleast write the recipes in l337!

..No wait.. Scratch that.. Bad idea! Some people might get confused with the l337 and have it turn out horrible :haha:

lol there is in the recipe section :haha: hang on lemme just go on my conversion site and ill post it in cups for ya xxx

Ingredients
- 1 cup butter
- 1 3/4 cups caster sugar
- 2 1/2 cups plain flour
- 1 cup milk
- water
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons baking soda – 3 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Dollop of apple sauce
- Splash of vanilla essence
- Oil

:flower:
i think thats about right xxx

i recomend a very creamy light frosting and creamy filling as the sponge itself is very very chocolatey xxxxxx

Wait.. in your first recipe you had chocolate in there this one you didn't?

Trying to make me forget the most important part or something?! :haha:

Wouldn't be good.. Also I don't know if it's because I lack experience or it's an english thing.. What's CASTER sugar? :wacko:

I've never noticed the recipe section before.. :haha: I'm slow

Wait.. in your first recipe you had chocolate in there this one you didn't?

Trying to make me forget the most important part or something?! :haha:

Wouldn't be good.. Also I don't know if it's because I lack experience or it's an english thing.. What's CASTER sugar? :wacko:

I've never noticed the recipe section before.. :haha: I'm slow

I HATE NOT BEING ABLE TO FIND CASTER SUGAR IN THE US!!! :hissy:

:rofl:

It's just fine sugar, not as fine as icing/confectionery sugar, but basically like regular granulated sugar but the granules are half the size. :)

xx

what char said...wopps sorry yeh just a big bar of plain/dark choc...it should say the weight on the pack xxx

iv had a search o/l and it sez in he US they sell it as superfine? xxx

:shrug:
I know what granulated sugar is.. But super fine? I'll have to squint extra hard at the bags of sugar next time I'm at a store :haha:

It sounds good.. It's reassuring knowing you still bake so much with a BFing L/O

I love baking but our kitchen here is horrible and tiny.. it soo doesn't work trying to do any big project..
I can't wait to move in the next few months where we have a decent kitchen where I can bake :happydance:

yeh mines tiny too. I dont get to do 'so much' lol, but i do cook a meal most nights and manage to keep things fairly tidy with him....we had a leftover night the night i baked the cake lol :haha:
Its more difficult on tue/wed/thurs coz on those days i go to college so dinners usually not ready till like 8 or we have to go with a takeout :dohh:
ah well..i try :shrug: xxx

Our kitchen's tiny too...and horrible...no windows, it's tucked around behind the living room...blah, it just sucks. And our dishwasher doesn't work because DH left the drain blocked for so long.... :dohh: It just sucks. We were meant to be moving into a house we were going to BUY, but now I'm not too sure when that's happening..sounds like we might not be moving for a while, but I'd want to at least rent a nicer place for bub's arrival!!

xx

yeh mines tiny too. I dont get to do 'so much' lol, but i do cook a meal most nights and manage to keep things fairly tidy with him....we had a leftover night the night i baked the cake lol :haha:
Its more difficult on tue/wed/thurs coz on those days i go to college so dinners usually not ready till like 8 or we have to go with a takeout :dohh:
ah well..i try :shrug: xxx

Super mom! Or shall I say, Super Mummy? :winkwink:

I've started getting all Luke's stuff ready today XD Washed loads of his clothes and am starting to re-arrange the house with OH and my mum tomorrow =] Getting everything ready for his arrival now XD xxx

Doesn't look like I'm having a valentines baby :(

I don't think I can go into labor and push him out all within the next 7 hours :haha:

I'll keep my fingers crossed jas :) Oh well looks like your going over due for Alices birthday haha

ETA - i may be wrong and i think its actually Trash Its birthday :dohh: xx

I think it's Ellie is suppose to have hers on Alice's birthday that way I don't have to go overdue and Ellie can be early..

Although Ellie has a birthday right around my EDD too so hmm.. :-k

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"