7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

W3LC0M3 C4551DY =]

We can still speeek leeet... we just don't bother anyomre!

NightKD I'm sorry to hear about your lack of Bowels LOL! Ahh I've woken up with my eye all swollen and it hurts sooo much =[

But on the upside.. Mumtobe massage yesterday.... MMM MMMMM MMM MM M Soo good! My back and hips and everything felt so much better, and it obviously helped because I slept SO FRICKING WELL last night. Charlie's alarm didn't even wake me up this morning! XD xxxx

Yaayy for the sleep :)

I have massages on tap :p
Toms mum does them from home, my xmas present was a hot stone massage. It was lush!!
You think you could have conjunctivitus?? xx

haloooooo
:hi: Cassidy :D
welll.....
im nervous
im baking my own recipe chclate cake...which is scrummy....bbuuttttt iv tweaked the recipe a little to try nd make it even moister and fluffier so it may just fail completely lol....its in the oven and due to pop out in half n hour......mmmmmm
if all goes well i shall post pictures!
and im using Alices frosting recipe :thumbup:

thats if there is a cake to frost :haha:

soo.......BORED

i hate the waiting part....xxx

oooh btw if ur joining us Cassidy i need ur name and age for the OP :D:D
xxxxxx

I Baked bananna bread today XD YUMMMYYYYY =] I hope that my frosting recipie works out for you Kris.

And Lottie, more likely a stye than anything else, not conjunctivitus because its not itchy or pussing so yeah =] xxxx

thats just not right
the words frosting and pus
should NEVER be used together :haha:

butt
the cake is out
its risen, whole and scrummy :D
falllingapar a bit but should b fine once its cool
its v moist n v fluffy :D
soim feeding tommy, w8ing 4 it to cool then im off to try ur fabulous frosting :D xxx

LOL! Don't worry... Its brown frosting XD

Lol hope it comes out well for ya... and you can always use the frosting to hold the cake together XD xxx

Mmmm chocolate buttercream...*drool*

I made DH a chocolate cake and iced it with buttercream and it was too sweet for him... =/ Must be an American thing because British chocolate is too sweet for him too and American chocolate isn't sweet enough for me!! :lol:

xx

All this cake talk.. Where's a drooling emoticon when you need one?

Oof I have this recipe for ..I think it's called Cinnamon Coffee Cake? No coffee in it, Just sour cream.. I made it back in December it was sooo good it has like nuts and cinnamon(duh lol) and brown sugar and there was something about it that was just like.. Yum!! -Drool-

:dohh: Now I'm craving cake like crazy, Thanks!
Luckily I made my mom buy some yellow cake mix the other day at the store.. Haha I predicted my cravings once again!! Just like the jellybean craving :dance: I'm so good!!

Or I could always call my dad up and beg him to bring home some turtle cheesecake, I discovered a place the other day that has some that has a DRIVE-THRU!! you can seriously drive up and order it and bam instant slice of turtle cheesecake.. Yumm

:rofl: No wonder I've gained almost 50lbs so far..

No i want cake :( It's nearly lunch time here i could get somthing yummy after my scan :dance: ooRRR we could stop at dennys and get a yummy brownie or mud cake with whipped cream cherry and chopped nuts :dance:

Got my scan in 2 hours :happydance:

I hate you :cry: I haven't had a scan since like October!

Tell us how it goes! and don't forget the pictures!! :happydance:

Aww, i would'nt have one if it wasn't for my placenta. I just hope they give me a look at her too, I'm afraid they will just check the placenta and send me away. Apparently they try get a 3d shot of the face for u. But depends on where she is lying too. x

AHHH cake :)
when i went to the Doc on monday all the nurses were eating birthday cake infront of us pregnant woman.. we were drooling. lol.
i come home and made brownies :)

i want cake :(, kris pop round mine and make me some
pweeeeeze

I am please to introduce you to.....
An ear :rofl:

https://i49.tinypic.com/x2o55c.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members