7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

awww!!! haha is that the only one they gave you?

It's all we could see. She's too big all we could see was blobbyness :haha: She's in the perfect position for birth so we could see nothing at all as she is facing my back. She has a wee head of hair though and estimated at 6 pound 8!! Atleast my placentas moved so can have natural birth.

beautiful ear she has!! hahaha jk but its great you can have a natural birth!

No i want cake :( It's nearly lunch time here i could get somthing yummy after my scan :dance: ooRRR we could stop at dennys and get a yummy brownie or mud cake with whipped cream cherry and chopped nuts :dance:

They have Dennys there?! :shock:

Lovely ear btw! :winkwink:

When we tried to do a 4d scan in December he was facing my back then as well locked down in position already :haha:
We got a look at his leg and half a face.. It was just a quick glance then the woman offered us our money back if we gave up now because there was no way we were going to get any good pictures.. :cry:

Wow'za! My doctor thinks my L/O is still only 5 1/2 pounds.. (I know they can never be very accurate but I'm sure he's not far off)

https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/IMG_0643.jpg
CAKE

mmmmm
:( didnt end up using ur recipe alice coz i didnt get to frost it til like midnight/1am once little T was in bed so i had the monitor on and couldnt use the interwebz
so i made it up as i went along :D

im gonna have a slice with a cuppa later so shall show u guys what it looks like on the inside
*proud*
:smug:xxxxxx

mmmm
tis uber chocolately
https://i939.photobucket.com/albums/ad235/KrisKitten22/IMG_0644.jpg

:(
what sthe recipe kris pweeezeee seen as its not really posyble or practical for you to come down mine and make me one :)

didnt u say u wanted to come 2 the london meet?
if u do im gonna do a mass of different cupcakes XD

ill post my recipe in a bit...yho nxt time i do im think a bit more milk/water and flour, tis uber chocolaty xxx

Oh God, chocolate cake.... We're on a major budget starting today, so I'll need to find some way to budget chocolate cake into our shopping now.... Hmmm..... :D

xx

Well heres the recipe - alice i made a couple changes so its a bit wetter and softer...

Ingredients
- 225g butter
- 350g caster sugar
- 330g plain flour
- 250ml milk
- big bar of dark chocolate (200g) melted
- water
- 3 eggs
- 3 teaspoons baking soda
- Pinch of salt
- Dollop of apple sauce
- Splash of vanilla essence
- Oil

Method
~ Preheat oven to 175o
~ Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt
~ Cream together the butter & sugar and then beat in the eggs and then stir in the melted chocolate, vanilla essence and dollop of apple sauce. Mix in a few teaspoons of oil.
~ Add some of the flour, then some of the milk, flour, milk, flour, milk, until all mixed together.
~ Add another teaspoon of oil, and then add water at room temp (if necessary) to achieve a soft drop consistency.
~ Beat and fold to trap in as much air as possible.
~ Split into 2 greased cake tins.
~ Bake for around 45 minutes.

my top tips for cake making are to use your hands first to cream the butter and sugar together, coz the heat from the finger helps to soften the butter which u should have at room temp (if its from the fridge stick it in the microwave 4 15 secs, so it goes soft but NOT runny), then you a wooden spoon to beat in the eggs etc.
When ur adding the flour etc sieve it from a hieght and fold it in properly to try and trap as much air in it as possible.
With every way of mixing and stirring ur aiming to trap in as mch air as possible to help make sure its fluffy.
I grease my cake trays with an oily tissue instead of butter as it seems to stop it from sticking better, the problem with this cake is that it rlly does break apart while its warm so dot be suprised if it falls apart lol, i just rebuilt with the buttercream and frosting.
Try and get it on a wire cake wrack to cool asap after it comes out of the oven, it goes a bit soggy if u leave it in the tin to cool
:D
:flower:
xxxx

Oh that looks delish!
If only I could understand your English recipe :haha:

wat is it u dnt understand jas?
i can do it in cups if u like :flower:
OH has proclaimed it the best cocolate cake in the world :mrgreen: xxx

Lol Nice... Bet Cav is enjoying it! It wont be long till tommy can try some!! XD I'm sooooo fricking tired =[ And I'm suuuper out of breath today :'( xxx

I have the same problem...I use my regular recipes and have to change them to cups because we don't have a set of scales because...well obviously...Americans opt for using the measuring cups instead. I want my scales and my grams!!!!!!! :hissy::rofl:

The cat just looked at me in disgust because I'm sniffly this morning...felt awfully sick when DH got up at about 7am, so tried to sleep it off and woke up with a horrible stuffy nose. Ick. :dohh::lol: Seriously though, he's staring at me like "Oh, my, God. I can't believe you just did that...that's GROSS!!" :rofl:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"