7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

haha true. lol

my OH parents are more supportive than my parents. but thats okay, i know my mum. she'll come around to it.

hahaha awww!! My mum was really nice, i shoved a letter in her hand then ran and hid in my room :haha: I only took the test because i was a bit late and she was like dont you need me to buy you stuff? and i was like oh yeah speaking of that where is it lol so i took the test on my own while i was out took a picture of it because i was convinced i must be seeing things! Then went off and had lunch with my friends, that night i took out my phone and went o-m-f-g the shock was insane! even at the docs i was just like theres a mistake surely? My best friend actually knew before i told her, within hours of me taking the test before i even believed it she just looked and me and said omg your pregnant arent u! It was crazy lol, my mum also said the same as yours maddiee she was like wtf this happens to other peoples kids not mine we dont live in *bad neighbourhood we used to live in* anymore how can this happen lol i dont think geography plays much of a part :dohh:

And kris im the same with chris rock! His constant use of the n word just kinda ruins it, comedians who need to use language to get laughs tend to suck! lol its 5am and ive been up all night watching "what is it - dylan moran live in australia" hahaha my face hurts from laughing he is KING lol

ahhaaha, I was like this, I was so shocked that I was pregnant I thought it was a mistake! I took a bunch of test, then went to the doctors they did a test, told me i was pregnant...a few days later I went to another doctor and he asked me why i was there and i was like "I think I'm pregnant" and hes like "did you take a test" and I was like "yes a few" and hes like "what did they say?" and im like "that I'm pregnant" and hes like "well did they all say the same thing?" and I'm like "yes.." and hes like "well, congrats!" and gave me info to get in touch with my OB/GYN. At 12 weeks when I went to meet my OB/GYN I still thought he might tell me I'm not pregnant.:dohh::dohh::dohh:

hahaha!!! Yeah after about a week i was ok, but the shock was seriously insane.I was trying not to freak out and was like standing in this stall of shopping centre bathroom just looking at it and telling myself im imagining this i'll close my eyes and when i open them it'll be gone :haha: it was mental lol especially since now if i ever do a test in the future im gonna be like omg is that a line really really tiny but i think i see a shadow!! :rofl:

Ohhh and here kris watch this! its des bishop! lol dont know if its just irish humour but you might like it :thumbup:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52bna-tn_dY

one of my good friends (while i still had them) gave me a "good piece of advice".

she said: "maybe if you ignore it, it'll go away"

i think she needs to be a bit better informed on the ways of life. the birds and the bee's ;)

I've missed lots of convo =[ Me and OH were doing a simpsons puzzle all night, cause we're cool like that. Kris, trust me, it gets boreing... I wish i could just do something! when i told my mum that i was pregnant it was so funny,

She'd been away in birmingham and then she came back and i was like... I have something to tell you, and she got all worried and went :shock: Have you broken my laptop?!?! I was like no... I'm pregnant... and you know what she said.... :shrug: At least you didn't break my laptop!!

I was just like WTF?!?

Kris... How did you manage that... 7 months pregnant and not know?! xxx

well welcome back. haha did you coolio people end up finishing the puzzle?

lol Alice ill link u 2 my 1st ever post/thread on BnB
https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/190593-found-out-33-weeks.html
and iloves puzzles...im a crazy fool like that :winkwink:

and LOL at des bishop

The whole ignore it nd itll go away crossed my mind tbh....had this convo with Cav in the back garden and i just kept repeating 'it can't be real...it can't actuallly happen...its just not possible..sorry it cant happen...no way do i have 7 weeks...cant happen'
:rofl:
how wrong i was! lol! xxx

when i told my mum that i was pregnant it was so funny,

She'd been away in birmingham and then she came back and i was like... I have something to tell you, and she got all worried and went :shock: Have you broken my laptop?!?! I was like no... I'm pregnant... and you know what she said.... :shrug: At least you didn't break my laptop!!

I was just like WTF?!?

:rofl: That's awesome!!!

Can i join your chat??

Can i also recommend a comedian- Tim Minchin is hilarious! He writes songs and sings them, but they're reaaaly rude and funny! x

:( ive missed so much convo.
Kris - i remeber seeing that and thinking you lucky cow, you dont have to wait the 9 months :p
my mum kicked me out for a week when i told her even though i was a few months of being 19 and my sister was 16 when she got pregnant first time and my mum was so supportive ect... and my mum got preganat on her 18th birthday... i told her at least i out lasted both of them but apparently she expected better of me... oops

I've missed lots of convo =[ Me and OH were doing a simpsons puzzle all night, cause we're cool like that. Kris, trust me, it gets boreing... I wish i could just do something! when i told my mum that i was pregnant it was so funny,

I was just like WTF?!?

Kris... How did you manage that... 7 months pregnant and not know?! xxx

:haha:

:( ive missed so much convo.
Kris - i remeber seeing that and thinking you lucky cow, you dont have to wait the 9 months :p
my mum kicked me out for a week when i told her even though i was a few months of being 19 and my sister was 16 when she got pregnant first time and my mum was so supportive ect... and my mum got preganat on her 18th birthday... i told her at least i out lasted both of them but apparently she expected better of me... oops

your lucky , My mom is supportive and everything, She didn't kick me out untill now! I understand It's for the best and I do really need my own space..lol she just giving me a push...ahha but just before xmas she told me its best if I find my own place before baby is here! so I'm just waiting to here if I got the apartment or not I'm hoping to know by the end of the week. I'm praying it will work out and I get the place... I'm annoyed that my mom waited till I was 8 month pregnant to tell me I should move out :dohh:

^ N1C3! That's the sort of thing my mum would do :dohh: but not in a supportive "find your feet" kinda sense...more a "I can't be bothered anymore, get out."

xx

Lol just coz i only had 7 weeks doesnt mean i wasnt impatient!
lol
And course u can Lotty :) Name and Age plsss....:D

Tim Minchin is excellent! Have u heard white whine in the sun?
Watchin eastenders on sky + :D xxxxxx

Im 18 and called Charlotte :)

Just looked at it on youtube - its not that funny lol. I only like the funny ones!

x

Lol just coz i only had 7 weeks doesnt mean i wasnt impatient!
lol
And course u can Lotty :) Name and Age plsss....:D

Tim Minchin is excellent! Have u heard white whine in the sun?
Watchin eastenders on sky + :D xxxxxx

haha , I always thought you were lucky cause you had so little to wait to meet LO. lol 7 weeks sounds alot better to me then 40 ahaha

Lol I'll check the post now Kris! I know my mum was brilliant! Shes excited though! and yes We're brilliant and finished the puzzle, but now im pissed that that was the only one in my house I want another one! but we just spent all our money on games for the SEGA and the PS2 (we have a fucking Wii but we use the old retro ones more!!) no puzzle for me!

I think im starting to go crazy in the fucking house! Theres nothing to do anymore! I can't tidy or anything (and for some strange reason I would if I was allowed to!) what can I do peoples? any suggestions? xxx

OH i just realised that I keep swareing... does anyone care? sorry if i'm offending anyone! xxx

I am so fucking offended it's un-fucking-believable. :haha:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"