7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

Lol i knew someone would say that in response....get me and my psychicness :D

Oh i love him, the irish seem to mak the best comedians imo
my fave comedians are
Edd Byrne
Eddie Izzard
Dylan Moran
Russell Howard
Frankie Boyle (kinda...im in 2 minds lol)
Jimmy Carr (same)
Jack Dee
Andy Parsons
Phil Jupitus
etc etc etc

V happy to say Iv seen a good chunk of them live :thumbup:

Have u seen Black Books? xxxxx

I have every episode on dvd!! :happydance: Its my favourite show ever hahaha yeah theres a few good irish comedians alright! hehe my favourites are (not in order) -
Dara O' Briain
Bill Bailey
Dylan Moran (my favourite :thumbup:)
Frankie Boyle
Pat Shortt (hes very very irish lol google kilnascully)
Des Bishop (pretty recently got into him)

All irish except for bill bailey and frankie boyle! Katherine Lynch is big over here aswell but i havnt seen any of her stuff yet must go youtube later!
I used to love alan carr but im soooo bored of him now! haha you obviously have the dave chanel!! :haha: mock the week and russel howards good news kick ass :thumbup:

Hey girlies :) can anyone else just not sleep? lol.

This is so weird... i've got carpal tunnel syndrome (found out today... great!) so it feels like i have no fingers from the 2nd knuckle... typing is a really weird experience lol!!!!!!

Also, Black Books :thumbup: we studied it for our GCSE media exam all those years ago... whilst everyone else was furiously taking notes, i was sat there like a crazy b!tch roaring with laughter not taking any notes whatsoever!

I love standup also :) Does anyone like Chris Rock? xxxxx

"Girl, you DISGUSTING!" :rofl:

I like some of his stuff, didn't used to like how much he shouts though :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj0mtxXEGE8

WARNING: Contains naughty words, probably not suitable for those of a delicate disposition. :)

have any of u seen chopper reid? He's Australian. I havn't really seen alot of comedy but i've seen him pop up quite abit. Lately we have had a few comedy gallas on TV. HAd a few chuckles .. "a good way to save water is to wash your car over your plants. How the F**k am i supposed to get my car into the attik"!!! :haha: most of them are so filthy lol

Lol Kris!! Hey, you had a little ninja hidden in there :)

Wow Preggo, my mum has/had no clue about my periods etc! :lol:

I was just mega paranoid when I was on the pill, doing preg tests regularly etc...I didn't get a period, ever!

xx

my mom only new cause I ran a few day before her and I would always use all the tampons! :haha: so when her period came and she noticed there wasn't any gone..lol then her period went .. and then she asked me what was up! I was so surprised! shes like ""Your pregnant" and I was like "No way that can't be" ahahaha so she made me take a test, and I bought a few at the dollar store cause I wasn't gonna spend money on a good test cause I knew I wasn't pregnant:dohh: well, she was right hahaha

Lol Kris!! Hey, you had a little ninja hidden in there :)

Wow Preggo, my mum has/had no clue about my periods etc! :lol:

I was just mega paranoid when I was on the pill, doing preg tests regularly etc...I didn't get a period, ever!

xx

my mom only new cause I ran a few day before her and I would always use all the tampons! :haha: so when her period came and she noticed there wasn't any gone..lol then her period went .. and then she asked me what was up! I was so surprised! shes like ""Your pregnant" and I was like "No way that can't be" ahahaha so she made me take a test, and I bought a few at the dollar store cause I wasn't gonna spend money on a good test cause I knew I wasn't pregnant:dohh: well, she was right hahaha

:rofl: My mum probably wouldn't pay any attention anyway!! Even if she did I think she'd be in denial that her darling daughter would ever have sexual relations, so she wouldn't mention anything...until I started putting weight on about my belly perhaps!! :haha:

(Thankfully I was home in America when I told her, so I just had to deal with her shutting down FB chat, rather than having a hissy fit and kicking me out!! :rofl: Apparently she couldn't comprehend me having sex even when I was married and living with my husband!!)

haha yeah, my mum flew off the deep end when she found out i was pregnant. talk about awkward conversations. she did the whole "we raised you right, this happens to other people" how rude :(

but she's fine now.

linzie u lucky cow! wish i studied it at school,,,woulda deffo livened up class!
Yeh chris rock is ok, i find he just goes on about being black too much iykwim? Like every other word is the n word and it just annoys me.
Love Everybody Hates Chris tho...baarree funny lol

omfg i dont believe i left out bill bailey *slaps wrist*
yeh Dave is an xcellent channel, i saw russel howard live at secret policemans ball and Andi parsons at the comedy store
7h3y 4r3 fuck1n9 h1l1r10u5 =P
Andi watch these videos
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-weFBV7YmHA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_qcykAG_6E
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNKoH84ioz0
that should keep ya occupied...i be watchin wwe raw with cav :winkwink: xxx

lol my mum was passed out and lay on the sofa murmering for 4 days after she found out (no lie, she suffers from a weirdy form of depression and its gona shock ne1 if they suddeenly find out there daughter they live with is 7 months preggo) then she got up on the 5th and was like 'right...u need to sort ur room...we'll need a cot' :laugh2:
shes excellent xxx

hahaha awww!! My mum was really nice, i shoved a letter in her hand then ran and hid in my room :haha: I only took the test because i was a bit late and she was like dont you need me to buy you stuff? and i was like oh yeah speaking of that where is it lol so i took the test on my own while i was out took a picture of it because i was convinced i must be seeing things! Then went off and had lunch with my friends, that night i took out my phone and went o-m-f-g the shock was insane! even at the docs i was just like theres a mistake surely? My best friend actually knew before i told her, within hours of me taking the test before i even believed it she just looked and me and said omg your pregnant arent u! It was crazy lol, my mum also said the same as yours maddiee she was like wtf this happens to other peoples kids not mine we dont live in *bad neighbourhood we used to live in* anymore how can this happen lol i dont think geography plays much of a part :dohh:

And kris im the same with chris rock! His constant use of the n word just kinda ruins it, comedians who need to use language to get laughs tend to suck! lol its 5am and ive been up all night watching "what is it - dylan moran live in australia" hahaha my face hurts from laughing he is KING lol

haha i never thought of writing a letter. or emailing. haha that could've been easier. lol

I rung my mum crying and she threw every swear word at me and i got horrible txts from her for days and even my sister started following her :( She didnt talk to me for like 2 months!!!! My dad had to give her a bloody slapping! (not literally, just had to give her a good few words and told her things like she is going to be the one missing out and is going to end up a lonely old lady). He then rung me and said mum might be abit accepting now. Not 5 minutes later i got txts from her again about how i've ruined everyones lives i'm a pathetic dissapointment, bla bla. Bitch!!! :dohh:

oh, i'm sorry you don't have your mums support. :(

do you think she'll come around to the idea once Ella's here?

oh yea she's fine now. My dad is really excited though he can't wait to be a grandad. my mum thinks "it's just pregnancy no big deal" and my dad makes a big fuss over me :haha:

Wow Miissmuffet!! :hugs: I was married and living with hubby in a different country (like I said) and told my mum on FB chat...She said "Are you feeling better?" I said "No...I might not for about 9 months..." She freaked a bit and got all shitty with me... "Why?! I don't understand why..." etc etc...got all awkward and then left without a word.

Apologised the next day and said she didn't understand why we moved so fast etc etc..

Since has been a bit awkward still, but kinda excited at the same time. Like she's excited but doesn't approve.... :shrug:

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->