7h3 L337 P0553 Fr0m 733n Pr3gn4ncy

M0RN1NG 3V3RY0N3

I'm soo boredd! OH is still asleep and I'm at home on bed rest.... Im so bloody bored! grrr!

How is everyone?
... And Bri if you check this, You shouldn't feel like a foool because its happened to most of us, that we've thaught we were pregnant and wernt, I know its happened to me! And we still want to see you here in 7h3 L337 P0553 =] xxxxxx

Whats everyone up to today? x
W

it's 2am here I had to get up I have some wicked heartburn. I don't normally get it and have a baby on my bladder. So far I have been up to pee at 1.12am, 1.25am, 1.23am, 1.45am, then again so now i am on here :haha:
dumness :dohh: will attempt sleep again shortly.
x

Sounds like fun! lol I'm so bored at home, I've been put on bed rest so I guess I'm going to have to get used to this! lol xxx Where are you from miss muffet? xx

Thanks maddiee.. hope Charliee stops kicking so you can get some 5L33P lol xx

haha thanks. but still no such luck. my main worry has gone now. with the collapsing and all. but now she's just kicking away. and keeping me awake. lol.

M0RN1NG 3V3RY0N3

I'm soo boredd! OH is still asleep and I'm at home on bed rest.... Im so bloody bored! grrr!

How is everyone?
... And Bri if you check this, You shouldn't feel like a foool because its happened to most of us, that we've thaught we were pregnant and wernt, I know its happened to me! And we still want to see you here in 7h3 L337 P0553 =] xxxxxx

Whats everyone up to today? x
W

Aww, I'm just getting ready to do some CL34N1N6! My bedroom is a complete M355... Hopefully find some stuff to 53LL and make some M0N3Y! :thumbup:

I'm getting hungry though, so food shall come first!!! I fancy a stir fry...Hmmm....

Yeah, it's happened to most of us and I'm one that it's happened to repeatedly... This time round I was testing from like CD6, ovulated on CD18 and got my BFP 12DPO....so pretty lucky because the first load of tests were a waste of time, I was expecting to look like a twat! But really, everyone has done it and I've done it plenty times before when I was on the pill and scared I was gonna get pregnant and do bubs harm!

xxx

w4zzzzzzupppppppppp
h0w5 17 h4n91n9?

Andi that was a v god description of this group
aka
Stupidity in collective form :winkwink:

Course u can join Maddiee... Name and Age pl3453 :thumbup:

Yup Leet is online GeekSpeak
so Yup L337 15 0nl1n3 g33k5p34k

Bri where r u :cry: xxxx

Talkin of pregnancy tests lol the only hpt iv ever taken was a cuple years ago wen me and cav were together for a cuple months and came back negative.
I made this big deal of it coz my boobs were growing :)thumbup: cheers puberty) and i was a few days late. Discussed it with Cav and 2 close m8s, borrowed a 10er for a test coz my muns werent due to come through for a nother week and took it

:bfn:
:dohh:

then im pregnant for 7 flipping months and i dont twig on :dohh::dohh::dohh::dohh:

now THAT is being a fool! :rofl: xxx

lol don't worry hun!
I found out at 6 weeks ( i know not far along at all )
but I wouldn't have ever guessed if my mom didn't notice I missed my period.lol

Lol Kris!! Hey, you had a little ninja hidden in there :)

Wow Preggo, my mum has/had no clue about my periods etc! :lol:

I was just mega paranoid when I was on the pill, doing preg tests regularly etc...I didn't get a period, ever!

xx

oooh Alice id love to be on bed rest lol, even wen i was stupidly ill i still had to do things :(

Wait i just thought - am i the only L337 Mummy? lol we've got mummys 2 b a plenty tho!

Yep charlotte, he was a little ninja....still i quiet lil boy now lol luckily! xxx

^ Aww, my Bean has been kicking the crap outta me today (or whatever s/he does in there!) so looks like I could have an active little sprog on my hands...seems to have gone to sleep for the last hour or so though! :)

xx

hahaha love it how u did my age :happydance: man now i feel so super old :wacko: I just don't wanna let go of my inner child. It is what keeps the world going around!!!!
:haha:
x

People don't grow up...they just grow taller lol
bin watchin dylan moran

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
"Toddlers just remind me of drunk midgets..."
:rofl::rofl:
SO true

im a total stand up neek :winkwink:
it is my one true love :D xxxxx

well tommy and cav come in there too but ykwim! :laugh2: x

Users who are viewing this thread