7th, July CD 1

Taking SI at night....i guess i will just start temping/testing on cd12...

Looking at last month's chart, I think waiting until CD12 might be too late, if there is any chance you will OV earlier. Both mammag and USAFwife started suring earlier on SI.

I wrote the cds wrong above....i started taking them on cd3....so i end on cd7....cd12 is 5 days later....still too late? The earliest I have ever ovulated is cd15....latest was last cycle, cd23....

Looking at last month's chart, I think waiting until CD12 might be too late, if there is any chance you will OV earlier. Both mammag and USAFwife started suring earlier on SI.

I wrote the cds wrong above....i started taking them on cd3....so i end on cd7....cd12 is 5 days later....still too late? The earliest I have ever ovulated is cd15....latest was last cycle, cd23....

I wasn't going by the day you got your crosshairs, I was looking at your CM and I think your body gears up for it about 5-7 days before you actually surge. Going by the earliest of CD15, I think CD10 is a good number to start for the this month bc you are on a brand new supplement. It will be annoying, but I think you should consider watching this cycle pretty closely.

I wasn't going by the day you got your crosshairs, I was looking at your CM and I think your body gears up for it about 5-7 days before you actually surge. Going by the earliest of CD15, I think CD10 is a good number to start for the this month bc you are on a brand new supplement. It will be annoying, but I think you should consider watching this cycle pretty closely.

Ok....will do....thanks! :hugs::hugs::hugs:
That reminds me.....I need to order more opks asap....

I know this totally kills your plan to do NTNP this month, lol.

How goes this cycle everyone ?

I am having one of those days so...
Welcome to my pity party..

I haven't a clue what CD I am on because I never really got a AF.. just like a brown discharge ( TMI)
I am going to guess CD6 or 7 ??
I guess we'll have to just NTNP this month..
It feels like we are never going to get a BFP without help..
I figured once I had one pregnancy the body would figure out how things work ( I have read that before) but now after TTC for almost 10 months and never getting a BFP on my own ( unexplained infertility).. it's so frustrating..
I'm not getting any younger.. will be 39 in Sept.. and we just can't afford to do treatments again.. I am begining to think we should just be happy that we have Emily and let this TTC go...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->