7wks since mmc, had 1st af but still don't feel right!!!!

selina3127

Reaction score
i had my mmc 1st november, then had dnc on 9th of november, i had my first af 12th december, but since my dnc i have had stabbing pains in what feels like my ovaries/uterus???? and it's everytime i need to go to the toilet, after my dnc i had swabs taken to look for infections but there wasn't one, they did however find ecoli in my vagina so was on 3 lots of antibiotics to clear everything.
i still don't feel right i have a feeling something is still wrong for some reason even though docs say everything is fine, i've had trouble with my bowels ever since the dnc and i feel like i have a constant water infection even though they have tested my urine and it's clear!!!!
sorry for going on i'm just worried as we really want to try again now i was just wondering if anyone else has had problems after a dnc thanks everyone xxxxxxx:hugs:

I don't think I'm right yet either. I had D&C on 23rd Nov then scan on 1st Dec with some retained products. had a course of antibiotics from 1st - 8th Dec as I was in america. I stopped bleeding finally on 14th Dec then went for another scan on 15th where I was told there was still blood left but it would came out on it's own with next AF. Had very very slight spotting for the last 3 days and it's watery and brown but I have also had period pains so not entirely sure what's going on at the minute. Thought it was AF at first with the pains but it's obviusly not. Might have been OV so thinking AF might be here before the end of the year. The pains have gone now and I've no other problems so it's just a matter of waiting for me :shrug:

I had my mmc on the 12th nov and erpc on the 17th nov i bled for 3 weeks nearly and had the odd random pain, also i ended up having a lap as they thought theyd perforated my womb!!!!!!:growlmad: Since friday night have had very light bleeding like the start/tale end of a period sorry if tmi. Dont know whether to take this as a period as i know my hcg was 19 on wed and think should all gone by now :shrug:x

I'm getting pains in my uterus and also the same feeling when i pee... at this stage assuming it's just un-stretching pains. xx

im the same girls, few weeks ago i went 4 a wee, bout 2 mins after i had really bad pain, i didnt know is it was my bladder or my uterus, it made me feel faint!! but since, i have had the odd twingy pain, seens to have eased off since my first af since mc! maybe its just normal? but i also get like urine infection pain but it disapears by the next day! might just be the norm after m/c ! x x

it must be it just feels weird might be a little bit paranoid too just keep expecting things to go wrong all the time now!!!!!!! thanks girls you are always a help xxxxx

Hi

my sis had this (not after mc but after her youngest) it turned out she was born with a narrower urethra than usual and it was causing her a lot of symptoms of a water infection but without any actual infection being there. They cured it by stretching it with a cathether; sounds awful but it worked apparently. It just never caused a problem for her until then....

Soph x

Have you had a follow up scan hun? I had to go to the hospital for a follow up scan after my d&c because 8 days after i started passing clots and was in extreme pain.At the scan they said it had probablly been 'retained products' they had missed, i had an infection and also liquid in my uterus which looked really strange to me on the scan! They said the liquid would pass itself and gave me antibiotics which did the trick.Definatly ask for a scan selina, even if its just for peace of mind, at my scan they checked ovaries and everything and it was very reasurring :hugs:

Hi girls I too have the paranoia. I had harry 6 weeks ago and still have pains, I originally thought they were because I was due AF but had AF a week ago and pains are still there and seem to be getting stronger. Doctor said no infection etc. but I bleed after sex and it us painful during sex and have alot of slimy mucus. They say everything happens for a reason and I am so scared that I have cervical cancer( also have alot if lumps on the edge of my cervix, not sure if this is normal/common). And that my baby died so I could see I was I'll and get cured, I've even booked a smear test, I am so scared something is seriously wrong.Sorry for being a drama queen x

Don't be silly - we have these worries for a reason. I'm sure that everything is fine, but get checked out and mention any worries you have to your doctor. That's what they are there for xxx

Don't be silly - we have these worries for a reason. I'm sure that everything is fine, but get checked out and mention any worries you have to your doctor. That's what they are there for xxx

i agree, but also feel paro as since d&c i feel different, get light pains on my left lower stomach and 1st couple of weeks after i was sure they had done something wrong but now kinda except its me being sooo anxious.

Lots of love buddy :happydance:

thanks everyone i have been feeling a bit off it the last couple of days again and have been losing brown discharge since finishing my first af (sorry for tmi) so think i will go back to the docs AGAIN!!!!! just to make sure xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->