8-9 DPO after chemical SMU. 36 years old.

Smimms

TTC #1
Reaction score
Last month I had a chemical and never really felt I was pregnant. We tried once this month, but I didn't expect anything and I'm afraid to have another chemical. I see something and will hopefully get darker unlike last time. Thoughts? Thank you!

Attachments

• 0910161203-1.jpg
    0910161203-1.jpg
    10.7 KB · Views: 60
I think I can see a line! Although I never really know where to look on the curved frers! Good luck for the next test :) x

I see it, I hope it gets darker and that this is your sticky little bean!

Thanks Ladies!
I'm trying not to get my hopes up too soon. My last month I had 2 positives that were barely darker than the one posted and then nothing. I probably won't tell my husband until I see (or don't see) some progression. Fx!

I had a chemical the cycle before my second daughter was conceived, they suck so much as you get excited and it's snatched away mere days later :-(.

I'm gonna follow your thread and keep my fingers crossed

I see it! Good luck keep us updated!!

Did a FRER this evening and BFN. Looks like another chemical. Darn this POAS addiction.
I'll test again in am, but not feeling so sure

They are tough! I'm very hesitant about telling my husband anything for fear of letting him down. Baby dust to you!

Are you sure the frer was a positive? I heard alot of bad things about frers having indents etc x

To not upset yourself hun, unless that first test was definite line with no questions asked do not count it as a chemical...frer has been doing bad lately

In person it was definitely pink. I would be okay with a false positive over a chemical. At least I would still have a chance. AF isn't due for 5 days...
I really dislike the new FRER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"