8/9 dpo... Is this a positive?

KjConard

Reaction score
I took a curved FRER and thought I could see the faintest pink line. I immediately decided to try a FRER rapid results test and when I opened it I saw it already had an evap line with no color. After I took the test I checked it about 5 minutes later and the evap line had turned slightly pink. I do t know if I should trust this or not...

I will test again this evening.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.3 KB · Views: 80
I definitely see a pink line, but not sure if I would trust that either because of the evap. Good luck!! Hope you get a clearer result tonight!

I see the line as well; good luck with the test this evening! :flower:

(the new curved tests gave me a BFP at 9 DPO this time; FX for you!)

I'd say BFP!! I have seen hints of lines prior To testing on a blue dye and then the color showed! Congrats!

If it's a rapid result, it's not as sensitive as the early result... I don't think it would be able to pick up a positive so early. It's not sensitive enough. If the indent was there before you used it, it might just be enhanced from your urine. a frer would more likely give you a true positive this early. Good luck!

i see it too, hope you get a clear answer tonight!
:flower:

Tested again today and got a much more clear positive on a dollar store cheapie. My digital said not pregnant but I think because I am still so early!

I'd say bfp, I've had loads with tge visible test lines before used but once you use it, they dissappear x

Thanks ladies! I just took another test and it was definitely a darker pink line than this morning! I think I am on my way to my BFP!!!:cloud9:

Thanks ladies! I confirmed with another FRER and a digital this morning. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

Congratulations!!!! :D So happy for you! Hope you have a nice sticky bean and a healthy nine months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->