8 Boys and wanting a Girl

Honestly, I find it very shocking. I think of all the women who are unable to conceive at all, and the way the American women talks about it in front of her kids? Well, I know from experience that is damaging.

I think some women on the show need to count their blessings as well as what they feel they don't have.

yes i am watching, but wont add my views here as i know my view will be contorversial and may well annoy or upset alot of others on here.

For gods sake how can she sob cause its a boy!!!! Silly bitch!!!

Wow it's true. Some people will never understand.

For gods sake how can she sob cause its a boy!!!! Silly bitch!!!

Just had to turn it off for that very reason. Blessed 5 times and she can't be grateful for a beautiful healthy bubs? It's just wrong to me.

I dont think any of us will understand the deep need for a certain gender over the other unless we go though it.

I mean at 40 with 8boys to TTC 1 more just to have a girl it must be some huge thing considering she had her last at 37 so when he leaves school she will be 55 let having another now.

I mean i wanted a girl and had convised myself my Lo was a girl so it was weird when i was told i was having aboy but i was not sad :shrug:

The woman with twin girls..

My OH; "All those boys, and they get a girl and call her George?!!" :haha:

I can understand a gender preference, but I refuse to understand someone sobbing with sadness at a scan after seeing a healthy baby with a healthy heartbeat. She should try going to a scan and there being no heartbeat. That is suffering. And when her Dad said 'No joy?' and she said NO!

I am not going to comment on this anymore because I am literally shaking with rage. These ladies need to count their blessings because I know an endless amount of women who would swop places in a heartbeat.

Im watching it too...i really just dont get it...c'mon 8 boys...how can u be upset!!!...u have 8 CHILDREN pfffft

xx

I can understand a gender preference, but I refuse to understand someone sobbing with sadness at a scan after seeing a healthy baby with a healthy heartbeat. She should try going to a scan and there being no heartbeat. That is suffering. And when her Dad said 'No joy?' and she said NO!

I am not going to comment on this anymore because I am literally shaking with rage. These ladies need to count their blessings because I know an endless amount of women who would swop places in a heartbeat.

i agree with you totally hun. i too am so mad with anger.

The woman with twin girls..

My OH; "All those boys, and they get a girl and call her George?!!" :haha:

I know right! weird! lol

Completely agree with the bolded. There should be joy in seeing that heartbeat.

Did anyone see when the woman with 4 boys & 1 on the way was on the computer, it looked like she was on BnB! I wonder if she's a member here?!

doubt it froma date said in the show it was made in 2003 lol

Actually I think the show was made last year.

I hope they find peace in themselves. Trying to be philosophical, I can see they are suffering and that is hard for anyone. However, I have just seen too many women in too much pain and I can't find any common ground with them. All babies are special.

I do understand gender preference, I just don't understand this level of detachment.

its sad :sad1:

I was told many times in my life that my parents wished I was a boy.

Let me tell you, it messed with my head no end, all those years of being told that and them talking about it was awful.

They shouldnt be talking about it in front of their kids IMO

I have a tiny bit of sympathy for those that have lots of boys and desperately want a girl. However, to say that having 4 boys and not being able to have a girl is like not being able to have a girl is like not being able to have a child at all is just crazy and selfish and i feel sorry for the poor boys x

Actually I think the show was made last year.

i guess it made over a year or 2 since it take months to get pregnant then 9months to deliver so it could of been made over 1-2years lol

Something was odd when the kinda of IFV lady turned to her hubby and said so you can make them then :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->