8 Boys and wanting a Girl

The Comment ''You want us to discard the rest'' OMFG, why just because they have a penis!!!!!

Discard??!! they arent rubbish they were potentialy little ppl.

V xxx

Actually I think the show was made last year.
i guess it made over a year or 2 since it take months to get pregnant then 9months to deliver so it could of been made over 1-2years lol
Something was odd when the kinda of IFV lady turned to her hubby and said so you can make them then :shrug:

That would make sense lol 1/couple years old. Cause I do know that the one lady on the show her baby is about 4 weeks old now.

I can't believe that the woman with the twin girls now said that she wouldn't marry her (now) husband until he gave her a girl.

The Comment ''You want us to discard the rest'' OMFG, why just because they have a penis!!!!!

Discard??!! they arent rubbish they were potentialy little ppl.

V xxx

i said that to the Oh i mean there would be plenty of women who would love to have them just to have a baby because there eggs are no good

This program is making me so mad! :gun: To see that women sob when seeing her unborn baby...:saywhat:

Ive been through being told my baby is poorly and it is the most horrific feeling, all the women who cannot conceive, lose LOs..I for one am quite offended by how strongly they are feeling about this, I get that you can have a gender preference, but to take it this far?! All I will be praying for with my next :bfp: is a healthy bean!!! :cloud9:

xx

its sad :sad1:

I was told many times in my life that my parents wished I was a boy.

Let me tell you, it messed with my head no end, all those years of being told that and them talking about it was awful.

They shouldnt be talking about it in front of their kids IMO

Me too darling, it sticks with you. I hope those little boys don't suffer the same :hugs:

oh for gods sake these women should be blessed with what they get, whatever the sex. saying she wont marry oh if he does not give her a girl and the other one crying in scan at 5th boy. GET A F****N grip.

sorry i know this may annoy some on here, but every baby is a gift and should be a joy. those other boys in the family must feel rubbish that they are the wrong sex.

aaarrrggghhhh NOT going to comment anymore cause will annoy some

ooohhh i just dont know! like someone else said i do feel for them but i also think they are going a bit OTT!

ive got 3 girls and when i was having my 3rd me and OH would have liked a boy, we went to the scan and was told girl, i wont lie i did have a pang of disappointment, i hate saying disappointment because it wasnt that, it was just a "ah well" feeling then 5 minutes later we were told she had markers for edwards syndrome, downs syndrome and turners syndrome. I just made us think who cares what we are having we just wanted her to be ok!

well edens 6 months now and perfect and im so happy i had another little girl she is my little sunshine and sometimes OH jokes and says lets try for a boy, i tell him to get lost!

i think maybe everything seems worse when your pregnant, maybe when their boys are born they wont feel as bad, i hope so for their kids sake :shrug:

The comment that got me is the woman said "the feelings after my 4th child, was, that i was never going to have a GIRL, i would liken it to someone who cant have a child"

WTF u have 4 children!!!!!!!! u selfish ungrateful mare! lol

the only one that kinda got me was the lady with 8, as the first baby girl died, so you can kind of see how she was hurting so bad for another girl....The others they had such lovely families and just makes you think, god be grateful for what you have....

tbh, ive just been thinking all these woman have only kept havin kids to get a girl what does that say to the boys they end up with, "ur only here as i wanted u to be a girl...."

not right :nope:

also going back to the woman at the scan...that seemed so alien to me as scans have always been to make sure my baby is still alive and progressing as it should, all she seemed to care was their sex...surely anyone going for a scan has the main priority that the baby is progressing as it should, then you move on to the sex if you want to know.....

There is nothing wrong with having a gender preference. I am desperate for a boy.....would I be disappointed if 3 is a girl? no
but it wouldn't make me feel like my family was complete yet.
I love my girls more than anything in the world and will love any future children just as much regardless of gender.

I think those women took it far too seriously though and need a reality check.

Thats how i feel ley :thumbup:

although i wont be trying again cos im too old and knackered now!! lol

also going back to the woman at the scan...that seemed so alien to me as scans have always been to make sure my baby is still alive and progressing as it should, all she seemed to care was their sex...surely anyone going for a scan has the main priority that the baby is progressing as it should, then you move on to the sex if you want to know.....

Spot on there hun! :thumbup: the woman says i cant wait to get to the scan, all i wanna hear is its a girl....no hunni u want to hear ur baby is healthy!!!

altho i can understand wanting both sexes i still dont get the whole "disappointment" side of it...having a child shouldnt be a disapointment...:dohh:

It's not having a child that is a disappointment, it's the preferred gender. And not getting what you wish for is the disappointment.
Doesn't mean you are not going to love that boy any less than you would have if it was a girl. You are just morning for the loss of your girl you thought and wished so hopelessly for. Hope that made some sense.

i see what u mean hun, and i would never think they would love the child less :hugs:

these woman have just went OTT and need some serious help...

it does make sense hpjagged, i wouldnt even say i felt disappointed, to your normal lady its more a feeling of "oh right" and when you have got something in your head then to be told the opposite feels weird!

not saying your not normal hun i mean those women on the programme werent normal and took it way to far.

i read that back and thought it looked like i was being nasty to you saying your not normal!!!and i wasnt:hugs:

i see what u mean hun, and i would never think they would love the child less :hugs:

these woman have just went OTT and need some serious help...

i guess you could in away compare it to the desire to be "perfect" by having loads of plastic surgery boob jobs, nose job, lipo ect ect and the fact they keep going till they have what they deem as perfect.

The desire to own your own company so you keep going and give it all you have untill you get it :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->