8 days late negative test?

flosie

Reaction score
Af is 8 days late I have done 3 tests now still negative anyone else had this?

9 days still no af and still negative pregnancy test :s

Do either of you chart? I am 38 days late, and it is due to no ovulation. Can you confirm ovulation and do you know how many DPO you are?

I don't chart so have no idea if I ovulated or not.

I don't chart so have no idea if I ovulated or not.

Do you use opks or anything else? Charting is definitely worth it. I always had 28-30 day cycles until last cycle which was 45 days. I chart so I knew I was pregnant but I still did a HPT. Same thing happened this month but it in CD66, charting is definitely worth it!

Hopefully for you though AF doesn't show for nine months and you won't need to chart!! Good luck :)

Thanks we're not trying but not protecting so I've not charted or used opks purely because I never fall pregnant if I stress about it we tried for 3 years to get our first and that only happened when we gave up trying

Without sounding disheartening I waited nearly 5 months for AF test at 14 days late n if still neg see your doctor hope that helps xx

27 days late no period neg test

coming up on period #2

feeling restless!

27 days late no period neg test

coming up on period #2

feeling restless!
wow thats quite long. Being nosey have you spoken to a doctor? If you have did they give any reason for it? I'm 10 days late now but trying to hold off on testing till 14 days I have a bit of a pee on a stick addiction

:shrug: Yeah he wants me to come back once i miss my second period for another blood test. Sadly I had a similar issue when I was pregnant with my first child that I didnt show positive till i was 10 weeks prego. They did an ultra sound a few weeks back and didnt see anything but he believes i could ave ovulated later than expected and thats why hes making me wait another week. Still been testing and all neg but have symptoms. Trying to stay relaxed and not stress but its kind of hard not too. We have wanted another baby for such a long time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->