8 DPO and symptoms?

ttap1993

Reaction score
Hello! I am brand new to this website, but I find myself in need of support while TTC (especially during the 2ww)!

I'm 24 and my husband and I have only attempted conception a few times while I was ovulating but this is our first month of actually trying.

If this gets TMI I'm so sorry, but what in pregnancy isn't TMI? lol

So our attempts at conception were on November 12th, November 15th and November 17th (my peak day of ovulation). So far over the last couple of days I have had very random and sporadic symptoms that I think are signs of pregnancy? Or I am just REALLY trying to get my hopes up. I wish I wasn't like that. The symptoms have included:

1. Dull, aching cramps in the lower abdomen - not like AF (Aunt Flow - or Shark Week as I refer to it). It's more of a radiating cramp and occasionally there will be pinching on either side?

2. Random waves of Nausea - I never get nauseous unless I'm carsick or ill. A random wave hit me on Saturday night when I was out to the point I thought I needed to stay in the restroom for a few minutes.

3. Mild Cravings - one that was interesting to me though was red meat. I know that this can be a sign of pregnancy but I wasn't sure?

4. Tender breasts - Not really the WHOLE boob, just the very end towards the nips.

5. Random backaches/headaches - the backaches could just be me cause I've always had issues, but it didn't feel like normal. My back normally spasms where as this is a pinch?

6. BLOATING - like NOBODIES business. Normally AF/Shark Week is to blame, but according to the app where I track my ovulation/period I'm not due for a period until December 2nd?

So what do you ladies think. I want a baby REALLY bad, but I am attempting to keep a level head and explain the symptoms away. I don't want to get my hopes up or seem crazy. I'm just ready.

I'm also big on "signs" and a lady from my work just came in with her couple month old baby. She hasn't been in since before she left on maternity leave. Is that a sign?! lol (see the over reactions I'm talking about?)

I'm also big on "signs" and a lady from my work just came in with her couple month old baby. She hasn't been in since before she left on maternity leave. Is that a sign?! lol (see the over reactions I'm talking about?)

Update: Officially 10 days dpo. Symptoms continue. I took a pregnancy test yesterday (Nov 21, 2017) only to get a BFN. Couldn’t deny I was bummed but I thought “it’s not over till shark week (my version of Aunt Flow) shows up” :)

Update: Officially 10 days dpo. Symptoms continue. I took a pregnancy test yesterday (Nov 21, 2017) only to get a BFN. Couldn’t deny I was bummed but I thought “it’s not over till shark week (my version of Aunt Flow) shows up” :)

It is now....11 DPO. Yesterday morning I took a pregnancy test before getting in the shower. I let it sit around while I washed my hair and then peeled my head out to see the results. It was a negative. Bummed me continues my shower.

The next morning I get up and out of curiosity I grabbed the test from the mostly empty trash (few papertowels but that’s it) and now it looked positive. So this would have been a 24 hour wait time between. Could this mean I’m preggers? Should I wait a few days and test again?

I’ll try to attach a picture, but I’m pretty sure it’s a faint positive to me!

Attachments

• 8A931279-EAFF-44B8-B4BF-E47A87ED7926.jpg
    8A931279-EAFF-44B8-B4BF-E47A87ED7926.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 13

It is now....11 DPO. Yesterday morning I took a pregnancy test before getting in the shower. I let it sit around while I washed my hair and then peeled my head out to see the results. It was a negative. Bummed me continues my shower.

The next morning I get up and out of curiosity I grabbed the test from the mostly empty trash (few papertowels but that’s it) and now it looked positive. So this would have been a 24 hour wait time between. Could this mean I’m preggers? Should I wait a few days and test again?

I’ll try to attach a picture, but I’m pretty sure it’s a faint positive to me!

Period is due this weekend (I believe). Still not sure about that one pregnancy test I took on 11 DPO that looked positive. Took another test that showed negative 2 days later (13 DPO) and nothing. I even let it sit for a few days and nothing showed up. Fingers crossed I got a false negative that second time lol

By the way I’m posting updates 1. In case anyone reads this and goes to reply and 2. In case another woman has the same thing and needs to know she’s not alone in over thinking lol

That looks like a BFP!

Fingers crossed! I’ve had vivid dreams the past two nights. Fatigue and a stuffy/runny nose too. My husband is getting over a cold so I’m hoping mine is pregnancy and not that lol I’m so scared to test again. What if it’s a BFN? :(

Could be a good sign! Fingers crossed for your test :)

Could be a good sign! Fingers crossed for your test :)

Okay, just took a test. This pic was about 1 minute after the alloted time. Is that a VERY faint BFP?! Or an evap line?

Attachments

• CEDF403B-34F0-4E2A-832B-C50EE911F065.jpg
    CEDF403B-34F0-4E2A-832B-C50EE911F065.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 13
They really should make these damn things easier to read LOL I suppose I’ll know soon enough. Aunt Flo should make a visit by this weekend. Hopefully she took a nice, long 9 month vacation ��

You’re the best. Thank you for responding. I posted on one other site and everyone was hateful.

You're welcome! Sorry the people on the other site were so mean :(

I hope the time flies by for you so it's soon time to test again!

I may have taken another test lol it was about 2 hours later and here is he pic I got. I’m trying not to get over excited but I’m shaking. This pic was taken within 5 mins of me peeing on the stick.

Attachments

• C5AF0796-A46D-45E1-BFB7-B2D6AB06848A.jpg
    C5AF0796-A46D-45E1-BFB7-B2D6AB06848A.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 18

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back