8 DPO... Do these mean anything relevant?

pumpkin90

Reaction score
I am 8dpo and took a test today and it was BFN.. But I know it's still early so I haven't given up. We used a ovulation kit and did the deed night before the LH surge and two days after so timing is right. And EWCM was present during this time. I have been having cramping the past two days with occasional small little pinches almost in my left pelvic area. And my lower back hurts. I've been going #2 everyday...which is unusual for me.The past 2 days I've been having clear discharge. I know nothing about temping.. But my temp is 37.4. I've been eating everything in sight, and cranky.. But that could just be PMS.. So could all of it really... Thoughts?

My Left eye has been twitching the past 4 days!!! and it's driving me nuts.. some people say they had this around this time and got BFP.....but I don't see how it correlates lol

I am 11DPO and doing/feeling the same exact way.
I have been taking superpredict tests since yesterday, but nothing yet.

You have a lot of early pregnancy symptoms. Look into it:book:
:dust:

There are certainly some pregnancy symptoms there. But only time will tell! I am 13dpo and BFN's for me so far..

All your symptoms sound promising and since you had that with your last pregnancy even better. Fingers crossed for you :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->