8 DPO: Line eye? Tweakers welcome

daydreaming22

Reaction score
Hey everyone. I think Im about 8 DPO and I had a bit of spotting yesterday which I hope was IB. I NEVER spot mid cycle! Its probably too early to test but I cant help it. Anyway, I took and IC this morning and I saw a very faint line at 3 min. I can kind of make it out now, but im convinced I have a case of line eye. Does anyone see anything? If you know how to tweak, help yourself.

Forgot to mention, test strip looks chipped at the edge (I get a lot of wondfos like this) but the line I saw was right where the chip started. I dont think the line is showing in the pic

Attachments

• T1.jpg
    T1.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 53
  • T2.jpg
    T2.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 46
Sorry, I'm not seeing anything at the moment....but you're right, 8 dpo is pretty early to test! GL!!

Thanks! I really dont see it in the pics, only irl. Maybe Im crazy, but it is way early. Ill try to hold out a couple more days :)

Its easier to see them in natural light instead of with a flash for future picture taking.. sometimes the flash will wash out the color

I don't see anything in the pic, but I would be hopeful since you saw it IRL - plus you have the added bonus of potential implantation spotting!! WOO HOO!!

Good luck and keep on testin, girl!! We love to see them!!

Sorry hun, I don't see anything! Keep testing, GL!

I have been peeing every 45 min! If I'm not pregnant I must be coming down with a painless UTI lol

sorry I dont see anything either :(
but its still way early! keep testing, fingers crossed for you!

Thanks! I really dont see it in the pics, only irl. Maybe Im crazy, but it is way early. Ill try to hold out a couple more days :)

Quite honestly, I started seeing lines at 8 dpo with my 3rd baby, it's not impossible, but in that case I wouldn't have been able to get a pic of it either. Hopefully you have a darker line tomorrow that will show up for us too!! fx'd!!

Sorry, I don't see anything.

Hopefully the next one is darker ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"