8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

No, they arent open yet unfortunately.

Im 15dpo/dpiui and today is af due date. So far, af hasnt arrived but its still early so just cautiously checking for AF. My doc isnt open yet so just waiting for them to open so i can call for my results. Im just ready to get this over with already. So there's no symptoms or anything. Im really keeping my fxed that its a bfp but i am still a little doubtful and is expecting a negative test. I guess im just putting myself in that dont be too disappointed if its AF mindset. But we shall see what happens.

Hope all is good can't wait for the results still stalking this thread :)

Hey Mzswizz! How did it go? [-o< that you get the BFP.

Hi Kaiecee. You are such a great supporter :thumbup:. I have been MIA for a while.

I had an horrible week. Snow in Georgia mess up everybody week. We had to purchase another car :growlmad:. Dh almost got hurt when he sled into a ditch. I can't believe how bad it gets around here with only 2 to 3 inches of snow. In Massachusetts we did everything with a foot a snow :haha:.

Just in one day we can get 15cm and that's normal for where I live I see some people from the us freaking out I've 3 cm and I can't help but laugh

Hope everything is good with all u ladies Jacob is now smiling at us when we talk to him much earlier then with Riley :)

Im cd2 and on cd4, i will be going in to pick up the Clomid, when i pick up the Clomid, im going to stop over to my gyn office and talk to the nurse to ask if there is a way to do the trigger and IUI BEFORE dh goes on deployment on the 11th. Other than that, ive been ok. I have been spending time with dh and my friend treated me to get my nails done :thumbup: So i just been taking my mind off of this cycle until monday.

Wtf I can't believe it I was so sure it was positive with the test u were having this really sucks I'm so sorry

Will u be able to do iui again next month?

Are u sure it's af and not spotting I was told u can spot with the shots

Yes its full blown af. The trigger never made me spot. I have heavy bleeding like normal. And i have to talk to the doc to see if its possible because dh is leaving on the 11th for deployment.

Nope but because I still don't have my girl and I'm older than all of u ladies I won't be using any birth control and letting nature decide for me

How have u been?

AFM, im on cd4 and i started taking the clomid. This will be our natural cycle. I will be able to go in a day early for my scan and trigger shot so dh and i can have a little chance but we shall see.

Gl this month

I'm just hoping I'm on track this month and no more spotting :)

Started my period yesterday so now I can tract and I'm exactly 28 days from when I first started cramping and bleeding I have an older pack of clomid I either take it or throw it out I don't really need it since I ovulate

I have been stuck at home for over 3 days now and I am about to go bunkers :growlmad:. Georgia and snow does not do well.

I am cd 22 today and I don't know if I ovulated or not. I've not been keeping track.

How is everyone doing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->