8 dpo looking for buddies " 4 BFP" "Welcome Jacob "(old thread )

She told me even if u have had a shot a pregnancy line means pregnancy

well now i feel good about it. i just have my fxed for this. I know walmart first signal sensitivity level is 25 and also this is the longest the shot wouldve been in my system. first cycle was around 11-12dpt before it was a bfn and then my last cycle was 10dpt. So it should be out my system by now so im feeling a little cautious. I also googled about faint lines at 14dpt and i just kept reading super faint lines and then they went in to do their betas and found out they were pregnant. Hoping i have the same outcome.

I have always waited till 14 dpo or more so of course it's either negotiable or positive but I'm almost certain the shot is out of ur system and that's it's a real positive

i really really hope so. and then if it is a bfp then it has me worried that its not getting darker. I think the betas will put me at ease.

it might not be dark yet because u said u werent using fmu and u havent actally passed af yet i find once u miss your af its much darker also will u still be taking the shots during te pregnancy?

I'm dying to know what happened with the beta today I'll be stocking this tread until u write lol

well the trigger shot was only to force ovulation to come so i wont need the shot if i am pregnant.

im 14dpo/dpiui today and af isnt here. I went in for my bloodwork and today seems like it has been just a bad luck day. So i go there and first the lab is saying the order for the pregnancy blood test isnt there. So my friend and I walked to the gyn clinic in the hospital on base and told the nurse and she input the order. Went back and the lab says it says hcg urine test :dohh: So had to go there again and tell the nurse and she put the blood sample test on there. Went back to the lab and the lab said still isnt there but i have an order for blood work :dohh: I was like im pretty sure that is the one and the guy was telling me no :growlmad: Ugh so i just got my blood work done anyways. I went BACK to the gyn office and told them the situation and they said they will call me with the results within a hour or so if i dont hear from them by 1 then i can call. So 1pm comes and goes so i called and now they are in a meeting :nope: Called back and still in meeting :nope: The gyn office closes at 4pm and they never called so now i got to wait until tomorrow morning to call to get the results. So another waiting game for me.

At least af isn't here which is so good but wow are they stupid to do a big run around I waited all day I was sure u were out celebrating :) I hope u get the results early tomorrow

A ask about the shot because I have a friend that has the shots all thru her pregnancy to sustain the pregnancy if not she gets miscarriages

ive heard about that too. The only shot i was given so far has been the trigger shot because i dont ovulate with just the Clomid. Also, so far our only issue they think is that my body is allergic to his sperm which therefore the sperm never makes it to the egg so i never get pregnant.

So then technically u would always have to do iui? That's crazy I've never heard of that so then u wouldn't need the shots because once the sperm gets to the egg your body accepts it

yes and the crazy thing is i have gotten pregnant before naturally so i just dont understand whats the issue.

But if ur body rejects his sperm will it do it once it's an embryo?

the last time i had a m/c..it ended up being a blighted ovum. they told me that either the egg had wayy too many chromosomes or not enough and my body detected that it was not developing properly so my body terminated the pregnancy on its own and absorbed everything. i never get fertile cm which i think is the problem. Every time dh and i would dtd it would be the creamy white cm which makes me believe that that was the issue so we are goingto see if the preseed helps.

i think after i have one then my body will get it together.

I hope so and gl for tomorrow let me know as soon as u can so I don't go crazy lol

will do. either af will come or they tell me im pregnant. so far, i am still getting creamy cm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->