8 dpo....please look!! UPDATED WITH LAST TEST

lolomom

Mom of 4!
Reaction score
I posted a couple of days ago with FRERs from 6 dpo that had some nasty looking evaps on them. Well I didn't POAS yesterday but I caved yet again and did it tonight with a FRER, completely expecting a negative...but when I looked 3 minutes later, there was an extremely faint line there. Given my luck recently with stupid evaps, I didn't trust it completely so about an hour later I took an equate brand from Walmart and got this around 2-3 minutes. Do you see it? Is it another evap?? Its extremely faint, but I definitely think I see something......please be honest. What is the likihood that these are both just evaps? Oh, I can't post the FRER because I accidentally threw it away while cleaning up after dinner and I don't feel like fishing through the garbage for it.

Attachments

• DSC01757.jpg
    DSC01757.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 131
  • DSC01756.jpg
    DSC01756.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 143
  • DSC01755.jpg
    DSC01755.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 132
these pics suck by the way, I can barely see anything....looks better in person

I'd only trust a blue dye test if you're late for AF and it's really clear. I've gotten my fair share of false positives... Usually the line is thin and off center. I hope you're on your way to a BFP. I can't see too much but it looks like the line is thick? FXd for you :)

yeah the line is thick, almost thicker then the control line and came up pretty quickly. It's also in the center I normally don't even use the blue dye ones but I just wanted to verify what the FRER said. Of course I'll be testing tomorrow morning..haha. Who knows, it's probably nothing but thanks for looking!

i see it for sure!! wait a couple days and do it a gain...i've never had a problem with the blue dyes and never heard of problems until coming to this board...;)

i see it for sure!! wait a couple days and do it a gain...i've never had a problem with the blue dyes and never heard of problems until coming to this board...;)

same here... good luck!

I see the faint line, I've never used this brand so don't know if it is an evap or not, but I am fx for you!

ok just took a FRER, can you see it? Showed up right away!!

Attachments

• DSC01761.jpg
    DSC01761.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 171
yes! i can see the line on frer.... i would say :bfp: congrats!

I can see it. If that showed up straight away then....Congrats!

I say your expecting a :baby: CONGRATS are in order for you!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

I can faintly see a line I hope this is the start of bfp fx

I definitely see the FRER and you know what they say "A line is a line!!" Congrats Mama!!

I'm sorry hun, I just can't see it on the FRER, maybe because of the shadow over the testing window in the picture? Hope it's your BFP! GL!

It's definitely a line! Are you going to test again tomorrow?

definitely see it on the FRER.. so if it came up within the time, I'd say that's a BFP for sure!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->