8 dpo....please look!! UPDATED WITH LAST TEST

Hi guys,

Tested again this morning, the line on the FRER is definitely darker and I also used another equate test which also was darker...and both showed up right away. So I think I'm going to safely say that I'm pregnant. So now I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that it sticks...its soo early. I'll post pics later on, I'm at work right now. Thanks for all the responses, you guys are great :)

Thats Great!! Can't wait to see those BFP's!! Congratulations in advance :flower:

lookin forward to seeing the update , and congrats , :flower:

YAY Congrats ! I KNEW that blue dye was legit! ! ! !

H&H 9 months!

ooo cant wait to see new pics... deffo see the lines on both, but more so the frer... congrats lovey xx

here are the pictures from this afternoon, took a FRER first and then finally confirmed it with a digital! I'm a little worried though, do you think the FRER line is too light for 9 dpo? I've had a previous miscarriage and it took so long to conceive this one.....soo cautiously optimistic right now.

Attachments

• DSC01762.jpg
    DSC01762.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 164
I think that updated FRER looks just perfect for 9 dpo! Most people don't get anything that early. It's still darker then the last one you took. The hcg is supposed to double every 24 hrs i think so it's looking fantastic! Congrats!!

cant believe the digi worked at 9 DPO! I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR A MISSED PERIOD TO GET THEM TO WORK! i KNOW WHAT I AM BUYING TOMORROW!

Hi guys,

Tested again this morning, the line on the FRER is definitely darker and I also used another equate test which also was darker...and both showed up right away. So I think I'm going to safely say that I'm pregnant. So now I'm just going to keep my fingers crossed that it sticks...its soo early. I'll post pics later on, I'm at work right now. Thanks for all the responses, you guys are great :)

Congrats!

cant believe the digi worked at 9 DPO! I ALWAYS THOUGHT YOU HAD TO WAIT FOR A MISSED PERIOD TO GET THEM TO WORK! i KNOW WHAT I AM BUYING TOMORROW!

yeah I was pretty surprised it worked too actually....the box I bought said that they would work 4 days before your missed period so I figured what the hell.

yeah I was pretty surprised it worked too actually....the box I bought said that they would work 4 days before your missed period so I figured what the hell.

well you have given me hope! :)

I can't see the pic of the digi but the FRER is as dark as mine was at 14dpo and I am now 30 weeks pregnant so I say congrats hun

So you had your first BFP on 8 dpo. WOW!
And the line is darker at 9 dpo for sure.
Congrats!!
Wish you a sticky bean :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back