8 dpo symptoms...trying not to get hopes up!

kellycontrary

Reaction score
Hello!

2nd 'proper' month of ttc #2 and already symptom spotting which I told myself I wouldnt do after worrying myself silly the first time round!

But...can't help it!

BD on 'O' day (ovulation test positive) and 2 days later for good measure! thats all though this month

1DPO - left hip pain most of the evening. This then spread across my back, was uncomfy more than anything so much so had to get husband to massage me :)

4DPO - Spotty! I have good skin and rarely get them so this is a surprise. ONly a few but they are bloody big ones!!

6-7DPO - I tried not to think about it for the few days as it was driving me crazy and I've been wracking my brains trying to remember how I feel leading up to AF so I know whether this is just a normal month or not. But been feeling lower tummy pains, dull...I dont think they are like normal AF but could well be

8DPO (today) since this afternoon ive been struggling with the tummy pains, especially low and on the left side near my hip bone. Sometimes feels like a 'turning over' feeling...not sure how to describe it, like someones turning a page of a book underneath my skin maybe? Sounds strange! I have an on/off bubbly feeling but I wonder if im imagining this as the logical part of me knows this is a later pregnancy sign, had this at around 15 weeks pregnant so maybe im willing it too much!

Also terribly terribly tired. not unusual I guess, I have a 2 year old!
Nauseous all afternoon. THink im hungry but when I eat I immediately feel that horrible full feeling that you have eaten too much!

Boobs - especially underneath and near my armpits - a tiny bit tender. Sometimes hurt when Im walking about (better bra maybe?) and definitely tender to touch. I usually get sore breasts a day or two before af, which, in my calculations is another 9 days away.

Promised myself I wouldnt test until at least 12dpo. Have been looking at my old posts, and last time tested at 9dpo and got a BFN and the BFP at 12 so hanging on but struggling!!! Who else is at this stage?

thanks! I thought so too and Im feeling rubbish again today. Dull tummy ache and boobs still sore. I managed to not POAS first thing this morning just knowing that it was too early..but then had that strong feeling that I might be so did with my second trip. Sat for a good 5 minutes tipping the test this way and that, as expected not even the faintest of lines! I know its too early but I think its just discouraged me enough to hang on for at least another couple of days!!!

Aww, im sorry your feeling like poop while waiting. Ttc is so maddening isnt it....lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->