8 or 9 dpo First Signal Test ( .88 from walmart)

wannanewbaby

Mommy to Ryder, Jaxon, and Kane
Reaction score
I am 8 or 9 dpo just based on apps and ewcm and some o spotting. I do not temp so could be off I imagine. I took one of the same test yesterday and absolutely nothing def bfn. Just took another todaybl with fmu that sat in a cup for 2 hours and I can def see a super faint shadow line!! I know my dh will probably say he cant see it and I'm doubting it will show on camera but it's worth a shot. I'm dying for a frer right now and super hoping its easier to see on tomorrow's test!!

20191111_092256.jpg

I can see it on the second pic u posted,I hope it gets darker tomoz for u.gl xx

I see it, gl mama!
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm 8dpo today did a 88cent and saw the faintest of faint lines! Fx'd for us both

I see it, gl mama!
I'm in the same boat as you, I'm 8dpo today did a 88cent and saw the faintest of faint lines! Fx'd for us both
Are you gonna test again tomorrow?? Fingers crossed with both see better lines soon!! Did you post a pic of yours??

I see it too! Fingers crossed!

Are you gonna test again tomorrow?? Fingers crossed with both see better lines soon!! Did you post a pic of yours??
No I haven't posted a picture yet..
but it looks almost exactly like yours, are you testing again tonight or tomorrow morning. I have a crap load of WONDFOS so I know I'm going to test like crazy.

Did your test dry darker? I just took another look at mine and it's a tad darker.

Did your test dry darker? I just took another look at mine and it's a tad darker.

If we go to Walmart tonight I might try to get some frer if not then I wont test again till morning. Mine dried so yellow it is hard to tell. But we have been out for a bit so havent looked at it in awhile

I see that! Mine looked very similar with #2. GL and FX

Well this morning looks negative or exactly the same I'm pretty disappointed I'm only 9 dpo though so plenty of time to change still. Thinking yesterday was just a large indent

20191112_074809.jpg

Aww hun same thing happened to me as well test today looks like a :bfn:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"