8 week Ramzy method - Will it be a third boy?

PhotoPassion

Reaction score
I think it looks like a girl with the Ramzy method (assuming the orientation is correct), but I fully expect it to be our third boy:haha:

The yolk sac was a little above the embryo, and I could see the placenta growing right below the embryo.

What do you think? Have you had any luck with this method?

Attachments

• PhotoGrid_1512604515695.jpg
    PhotoGrid_1512604515695.jpg
    50.4 KB · Views: 38
It looks girl as it is the opposite of my boy scan.
Was it an abdominal scan?

Transvaginal. I think it's the opposite off my boy too but his gestational sac had a weird shape. I still feel like it will inevitably be a boy, but I want to enjoy dreaming of a girl while I can!

No guesses, but crossing my fingers for a girl!! We have 2 boys, and having our 3rd, and by the 12 week US, it's really looking like another boy for us.

I've already tried to accept that it will likely be a boy. I'll be happy for a healthy baby no matter what, but I will always probably be a little sad if I don't get to experience having a daughter. This is definitely our last. Are you guys planning for any more?

I’ve just read up on this theory and I’m going to guess girl.

I know what you mean, I have 2 girls and it would be lovely to have a little boy. But I really think this one will be another girl. Like you I’ll be happy as long as it’s healthy but it would be nice to experience having the opposite sex too!

Trans would likely mean a boy as it isn't a flipped picture and therefore on your right and a boy but I have heard it be wrong and like you have 2 boys and my third is on my right too so hopefully it's wrong

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->