8 week ultrasound today !

hopeful_ttc

Reaction score
according to my calculations I'm currently 8w1d! My first ultrasound is today at 3:40! I'm so nervous/excited! Normally, I wouldn't have to be awake for another 2 hours, but I just can't sleep! Been waiting for this day to make it feel real (even thought you'd think the morning sickness would be enough). First baby so I'm not 100% sure what to expect. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies! Will post pics as soon as I get them!

Aww how exciting!!! It'll be great. I can't remember what you will see, but it will be 50 shades of wonderful. Make sure to come back and post a picture :)

Aw good luck!! I had a scan yesterday - seeing the heartbeat is the best feeling in the whole world. Have fun!! X

That's awesome! Mine's not for 3 days and I'm going nuts. Fingers crossed, wishing you lots of luck.

Congrats I go on the 23rd I can't wait because I know I'm pregnant but it doesn't seem real yet

Here it is! She said everything looks great! Right on point of where I should be! Thanks for all the encouragement ladies!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 19
So exciting!!! My first scan isn't until 2 weeks from now :| im going crazy waiting

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->