8 weeks after d&c & still no af!anyone the same?

Trolley_Dolly

Reaction score
Hi ladies it's 8 weeks after my d&c and I'm still waiting for my af...I'm so frustrated anyone else going through this?
I used opks and got a peak on the 22nd of sep and have been ttc but I got a negative on a hcg today....feeling very down...just wish af would come so I knew my body was back to normal...oh I had some spotting on Monday when I wiped do u think that mite of been my af cause it was bright red/pink... I was hoping it was implantation but don't think it was not after my negative hcg today :(

say you o'd on the 23rd that still makes you 11dpo today could be too early so id say dont expect AF before 14dpo and maybe try to hold out testing

Im 31 days afer d&c no AF yet but i know the feeling of waiting is frustrating!

I'm 8 weeks since d and c too and still no AF :cry:
it's really stressing me out waiting for it to show. Hopefully it will arrive soon for you and me!

Hi ladies I'm so sorry u r going through this too....what a roller coaster of emotions...I thought I was ok and I'm trying to be but i can't get it out of my mind...Apple your right think I should lay of hpts and try and wait to c if af shows her face it's so hard think I've become a poas addict :dohh:
Hayley 8 weeks for u too meh wtf is going on :nope:
Have any of u started ttc again?how r u coping with your loss?
I have good days and bad days more bad then good tho :cry:
Fxd we all get our af soon never wanting to c her ugly face so soon xx

Hi ladies I'm so sorry u r going through this too....what a roller coaster of emotions...I thought I was ok and I'm trying to be but i can't get it out of my mind...Apple your right think I should lay of hpts and try and wait to c if af shows her face it's so hard think I've become a poas addict :dohh:
Hayley 8 weeks for u too meh wtf is going on :nope:
Have any of u started ttc again?how r u coping with your loss?
I have good days and bad days more bad then good tho :cry:
Fxd we all get our af soon never wanting to c her ugly face so soon xx

Hi ladies I'm popping over from the PAL board. It took 9 weeks for my af after d&c- and it was really full on! My af came 14 days exactly after a positive opk.
After that first af my cycle came back exactly like before, then it took 4 cycles to get pregnant again. Thought you might like a positive story :)
Good luck to you all xxx

TrollyDolly sorry for your loss too. I can't get it out of my mind either. .. I've tried relaxing and trying not to think about AF but it's near enough impossible. Most days I'm just walking around in a daze trying not to get upset:cry:
I'm not ttc at the moment as I think it would mess with my mind even mire!
Johnson congratulations that gives me some hope :flower:

Haley I didn't get mine for that long as well. I had my d&c June 19th and af showed aug 3rd. I got 3 afs in one month. had to go on fertility meds to get straightened out. so sorry for your loss! talk to your dr if it doesn't come in the next week

Thanks Penguin

I'm going back to the doctor tomorrow hopefully they will help me!

Hi ladies just to let u know af showed her ugly face....I'm kinda glad that it has at least now I know my body is getting back normal....ready to ttc again....I hope u all get af soon too or even better bfp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->