8 weeks and bleeding

Kerrie-x

Reaction score
I had a scan at 6 weeks and apart from a small blood clot at the side of baby, all was fine. I had a follow up scan last Wednesday and again everything was fine and there was no longer a sign of the blood clot

This morning I went to the toilet and there was watery bright red blood, and I have mild cramping. Epu can scan me tomorrow but until then I'm a nervous wreck. I had a busy weekend working but relaxed all day yesterday. Has anyone experienced this?

A number of women, myself included,often experience breakthrough bleeding around the time their period would be due (so 4, 8, and 12 weeks,sometimes throughout the whole pregnancy). Its usually accompanied by dull AF like cramps too. I has a 3 day bleed that seemed like my usual period at 4 weeks which I thought meant I'd had a chemical pregnancy, and then again just before 8 weeks had a one day bleed and 3 days of spotting and totally felt like it was AF.
I hope that's all it is for you too, nerve wracking as it is.

I've just posted something similar to your story, 10 weeks pregnant woke up,this morning to bright red blood. Early pregnancy unit is reluctant to see me until Thursday (want me to monitor blood loss first) but I am a bunch of nerves. I keep my fingers crossed for us bothx

It is 2 months and a few days since my last period so fingers crossed that is the case NDH.

Willow01 the epu here are quite good I rang at 9am and got a scan for 12 tomorrow. Fingers crossed for us hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->