8 weeks till my was due date

selina3127

Reaction score
can't believe it's only 8 weeks till when my due date would have been, starting to get those old feelings of loss back again, thought i would have been pregnant again by now and that would have taken my mind off it a bit but no!!!!! really hoping i get a bfp b4 30th of may comes i'm dreading it especially as all my friends and even family member's are all having their babies at the minute :cry: just want to feel a bit of happiness again that's all :shrug: xxxx

iam so sorry you are feeling like that hun. im sending you laods of baby dust your way

:hugs:
Sorry you feel so bad hun, try and stay positive for your bfp! Hope you get it soon x

I know how you feel, I should have been due 4th June, and it is really close now and still no BFP for me either. :hugs: we'll get through it somehow and we still have time to get our BFPs before then x

thanks girls, think i was just havin a bad day seeing all the birth announcements on facebook xxxxx

Hi hun i know how you feel. I would have been due 24th JUne and still no bfp.

Looking at our tickers it looks like we had our miscarriages at about the same time. You must have been further along than me though.

Sending you lots of baby dust and heres hopin we all get our bfp's before or due dates

i was exactly 10 weeks to the day when my misscarriage started and 11 weeks to the day when i passed my baby, will never forget xxxx thanks girls xxxx

Sending you big huhs hunny. I wasaround 6 weeks when I miscarried. It still hurts like mad.

Sending us all lots of baby dust

i understand (((hugs)))

my preggo friends on facebook posting how they bought this or that baby item,
or how they picked out the cards for when it's born and the little gifts...
i'm happy for them (esp for my friend who also suffered a loss) but i can't help and
feel sad and think "I should be doing that too now"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->