$.88 Walmart test evap lines?

loveolina

Reaction score
Hi, everyone! I've read so many different things about the Walmart tests so I wanted to ask you all. Did any of you have evap lines a couple of hours later? Some have said they've never had an evap on those.
I've taken two tests before the Walmart one (different brands) and they all had what looked like evaps. Then I took this Walmart one at 4pm today. A couple of hours later, I see a faint line but it looks like it could be an evap.
What is your experience with these?

Attachments

• IMG_7205.JPG
    IMG_7205.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 131
I think that looks like a legit line!!!!!!!!! The evaps I've gotten on those have been more like a dye run, never that clear! That looks BFP to me!

I think that looks like a legit line!!!!!!!!! The evaps I've gotten on those have been more like a dye run, never that clear! That looks BFP to me!

Thank you all for the encouragement! I tried with FMU today and it looks like nothing. 4 hours later the line is even more faint than on the one from last night. I can barely see it. I'm guessing it was just an evap. I'll update with my next tests!

Attachments

• IMG_7209.JPG
    IMG_7209.JPG
    48.9 KB · Views: 60
I'm in the same position with similar tests! All looked like bfn then few hours later all habe faint lines. I took 2 last night both took a few hours for the lines to show, then tested again this morning and same thing happened. I hope it's your BFP.

I'm in the same position with similar tests! All looked like bfn then few hours later all habe faint lines. I took 2 last night both took a few hours for the lines to show, then tested again this morning and same thing happened. I hope it's your BFP.

Thank you, I hope this is it for you as well! Give us an update when you know :)

I do not want to discourage you. Not by any means. But my recent (as in the last 6 months) has been nothing but frustrating... From faint BFP hours later to "there is something there!" immediately..
Not once has there been a pregnancy.
Maybe try a different brand?

It was just an evap. Funny thing - had my husband drop his pee onto one of the Walmart tests, and an even more convincing line showed up! AF arrived today :witch:

My confidence in those tests have gone way down. I've had evaps on them the last 2-3 months.

My confidence in those tests have gone way down. I've had evaps on them the last 2-3 months.

Mine too! It really gets your hopes up. :(
When it's time, there'll be 2 strong lines and there won't be anything questionable about it :) Good luck to you ladies!

That's what my 8-9 dpo tests looked like until I got a bfp on 12!! I would say things are looking good!! When I had mine they weren't even there in the beginning and I didn't see them until I had my bfp and looked back in my old tests.

I know you've said it was an evap but I just wanted to say every time I have used those I always made sure I didn't pay attention to them after the time limit because of the evaps on every test I've ever used. With that being said I have heard great things about them great for early results but I haven't had a chance to find that out personally but hopefully soon that will change

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->