8dpo and a BFP!

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I can't believe it! I took a blue dye test first, which turned out positive but I've heard stories about false positives so to confirm I took an EPT about an hour or so later and definately got a positive result!

Both tests came up positive in about 15 seconds! I'm still in shock especially since I'm only 8dpo...I thought I would for sure get a negative since it seemed so early but oh my gosh apparently I'm pregnant:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• omg.jpg
    omg.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 48
Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :flower:

Thank you both!

I posted this in my other thread but wanted to get some advice:

*UPDATE* I took another test this morning and it didn't get that much darker than my latetest test...but I'm thinking that's because I took it about 12 hours ago so there wasn't a bunch of time for the hormone to double. But the line is still there!

Also! I had really bad cramps that woke me up this morning...normal? Or is it not good?

Thanks ladies!

Congratulations :) Can you share what symptoms you had?

Congratulations :) Can you share what symptoms you had?

Thanks love!

The symptoms I had that made me test were my boobs were really really really sore and I was crying all the time which is not normal for me!

The symptoms I have now are still sore boobs, super emotional, cramps and low back discomfort and an upset tummy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->