8DPO and few but interesting symptoms

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by hope79, Nov 14, 2011.

1. hope79

hope79 Well-Known Member

Hello ladies,
    This morning marks my 8 dpo...since about 4-5 dpo my symptoms have subsided...bb's have continued to feel heavy, though not as sore as previous days. Areolas look as tho they are darkening, and this morning I have the strongest, worst metal taste in my mouth...it literally feels as if I've been sucking on a penny...every now and then last night I was getting uncomfortable twinges in my lower right pelvis area...I'm hoping this is our month!! FX and baby dust to all ;)

2. shanmorgan97

shanmorgan97 Well-Known Member

Sounds very good to me! FX for you! I am due for AF on Thursday and it just feel like I am out already. Any type of symptoms I *thought* I was feeling is now gone. I am hoping you get your BFP!!!!!!!

3. hope79

hope79 Well-Known Member

Thank you!!! FX for you as well!! I sure think any symptoms I thought I had, had pretty much disappeared until this morning. Babydust and I hope you get your BFP too!!!

4. shanmorgan97

shanmorgan97 Well-Known Member

Thank you! It is so hard to just say I am not going to symptom spot anymore, I am just going to ride this out and move on to next month if I need to! It's good your symptoms came back! I hope they lead you to your BFP!!

5. lubuto

lubuto Well-Known Member

Good luck to you all. Hope79... we seem to eb in just the same boat at 9dpo... Gpood luck to all ladies on this thread. f'xed for you