8DPO and few but interesting symptoms

hope79

Reaction score
Hello ladies,
This morning marks my 8 dpo...since about 4-5 dpo my symptoms have subsided...bb's have continued to feel heavy, though not as sore as previous days. Areolas look as tho they are darkening, and this morning I have the strongest, worst metal taste in my mouth...it literally feels as if I've been sucking on a penny...every now and then last night I was getting uncomfortable twinges in my lower right pelvis area...I'm hoping this is our month!! FX and baby dust to all ;)

Hello ladies,
This morning marks my 8 dpo...since about 4-5 dpo my symptoms have subsided...bb's have continued to feel heavy, though not as sore as previous days. Areolas look as tho they are darkening, and this morning I have the strongest, worst metal taste in my mouth...it literally feels as if I've been sucking on a penny...every now and then last night I was getting uncomfortable twinges in my lower right pelvis area...I'm hoping this is our month!! FX and baby dust to all ;)

Sounds very good to me! FX for you! I am due for AF on Thursday and it just feel like I am out already. Any type of symptoms I *thought* I was feeling is now gone. I am hoping you get your BFP!!!!!!!

Hello ladies,

Sounds very good to me! FX for you! I am due for AF on Thursday and it just feel like I am out already. Any type of symptoms I *thought* I was feeling is now gone. I am hoping you get your BFP!!!!!!!

Thank you!!! FX for you as well!! I sure think any symptoms I thought I had, had pretty much disappeared until this morning. Babydust and I hope you get your BFP too!!!

Hello ladies,

Thank you!!! FX for you as well!! I sure think any symptoms I thought I had, had pretty much disappeared until this morning. Babydust and I hope you get your BFP too!!!

Thank you! It is so hard to just say I am not going to symptom spot anymore, I am just going to ride this out and move on to next month if I need to! It's good your symptoms came back! I hope they lead you to your BFP!!

Good luck to you all. Hope79... we seem to eb in just the same boat at 9dpo... Gpood luck to all ladies on this thread. f'xed for you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->