8dpo and impatient

My brain was saying well if I saw a squinter of a shadow at 10dpo, then surely it should be little more obvious at 11dpo. Took a test but since it was 04h30 in the morning I didnt even wait the 5 min; when it didnt show a line (using my phone flash light 8-[ in the middle of the night) I went straight to bed. This morning when I check the test there was a dark pink line but since it was 2 hours later I am thinking evap maybe (though I have read that an evap cannot have colour, I have read too many posts of ladies having pink/blue evaps). I dont have any self restraint ](*,)

Joining the impatient group! :)
AF due 23rd, had BFN this morning although I was expecting this. Going to try wait till 22nd/23rd now so I’m not disappointed

Hi Bean! You have much better self discipline than I do :lol:

I have a Clearblue digital at home which allegedly says it can predict up to 4 days before AF. But when I read the sensitivity it is a 25miu which makes no sense in my mind :roll:

The ic's I have been using dont say what sensitivity they are though, only that it can predict from 2 days before AF. So frustrating

Hi Bean! You have much better self discipline than I do :lol:

I have a Clearblue digital at home which allegedly says it can predict up to 4 days before AF. But when I read the sensitivity it is a 25miu which makes no sense in my mind :roll:

The ic's I have been using dont say what sensitivity they are though, only that it can predict from 2 days before AF. So frustrating

That’s strange certainly doesn’t make sense, I know the First Response says they can detect 6 days before AF but I’m a little sceptical. Need to keep busy this week to avoid testing early! Feeling a few symptoms but don’t know if I’m just convincing myself #-o

So after my big talk about waiting 5 more days I caved and tested yesterday at 9 dpo. Snow white. Today I managed not to test only because I don't want to spend more money on tests this month and I only have 3 left. Then just now I was watching John Oliver on YouTube and started crying... to be fair he did talk about sad things but still... So either my brain is a mess due to night shifts or... ? I wish so much this is it! Will test again tomorrow as my bfp before mc was on 11 dpo.
Good luck you all! Good to be in the same impatient boat with you. Hope we see lots of bfps in the following days.

I’m still a little shell shocked...AF is due Thursday so will feel better once that’s passed

I’m still a little shell shocked...AF is due Thursday so will feel better once that’s passed

Mine is due Friday I’m hoping for good result, boobs are really sore so fingers crossed

Thank you ladies!

Bean, do your boobs usually get sore building up to AF?

Thank you ladies!

Bean, do your boobs usually get sore building up to AF?
Yes they do but not as bad as they are atm but don’t want yo just be thinking too much into it

How is everyone doing?

I haven’t test today as don’t want to be disappointed again, I’m just going to see if I get my period Friday. Disappointed as I do feel as though it’s not going to be this month. Just trying to stay positive and thinking not long till next try.
How are you feeling?

I really hope you don’t get disappointed bean have you been trying long?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->