8dpo and impatient

Aphy

Reaction score
I have definitely forgotten how long the tww can be! Second month ttc #2 and am feeling so impatient. Needed Clomid to fix PCOS last time but this time we giving natural a chance til end of the year before we go that route again. Not temping either so based strictly on cm and ff I am putting myself at 8dpo. My ic tests arrived today (10 tests) but they don’t say what the sensitivity is only that it can pick up from 2 days before AF so the earliest I should start testing is 4 days from now. According to FF AF is due on Thursday next week.

Anyone else just waiting away the tww and going crazy?

I’m 5 DPO and I cannot stop thinking about testing. It’s my second month TTC #2 as well.

Hi this is our first month TTC, 8dpo as well & it’s driving me insane!
My breasts have just started to be sore today & I have like light dull period type pain. Not sure if sign or period or something more as been 7 year since we last tried ttc #-o

Good luck hun, hope you get that bfp!

My one boob has started feeling a little sensitive and harder too but it might be my imagination, wishful thinking or maybe even due to a push-up bra I was wearing earlier the week. Not experiencing any of the symptoms I had in my previous pregnancy but have a bunch of new ones that I’m over analyzing

I'm also waiting myself insane... 7 dpo in first cycle ttc #1 after mc, I really hope our rainbow comes easily and not in another year...
I had pulling and cramping since a couple of days now but it might just be the stress from my new job... I guess I'll see in a week.

When are all you ladies planning on starting to test?

I'm trying to wait till 12 dpo, so in 5 days from now. I have no tests at home, so hopefully I will manage to hold back..

Well officially I’m testing from 9 DPO but in honesty it’s always sooner.

I'm 7DPO. I've ordered some first response tests but I'm hoping to wait until closer to the weekend. Having early preg symptoms but trying not to get my hopes up too much! Feels like forever! Good luck all!!

Sooo tired. I hope it’s pregnancy related because otherwise I have to figure out how to not be so tired. Lol.

6 DPO and of course I took a 10 mlu test. Negative but there’s a shadow which could just be indent of course but I’m hopeful. I have zero willpower so of course I’ll take another tomorrow and the next day. Surprisingly I’m better on the other end of things. Like if it’s negative on 11 DPO I stop testing and wait for AF but I want to start testing at 2 DPO.

My plan is to test 10dpo, 12dpo and then 14dpo and if nothing then wait for AF. Here is my 10dpo that I just did. I see maybe a shadow of a squinter but that could be an indent or my imagination

83A5AC5B-F6FA-447D-BE48-8CFFAFB1DA70.jpeg

It is torture in this TWW! I'm only around 5/6 DPO and period not due until the 30th. I have a load of tests in my drawer that are begging to be peed on and I have to wait!

I was going to be blasé about TTC for this month but it isn't happening and I'll most likely test before the 30th!!

I'm 8dpo and will prob test wed or Thursday and AF is supposed to be 24th or 25th. It is so hard not to think about, especially because I have symptoms I have never had before (weird pulling in my groin and 2 acne breakouts...usually just have 1 pimple before af) . Every month I say I won't get my hopes up too much but I already feel myself doing it. We'll see! Good luck to everyone!

I'm 8dpo and will prob test wed or Thursday and AF is supposed to be 24th or 25th. It is so hard not to think about, especially because I have symptoms I have never had before (weird pulling in my groin and 2 acne breakouts...usually just have 1 pimple before af) . Every month I say I won't get my hopes up too much but I already feel myself doing it. We'll see! Good luck to everyone!

Totally feel you! I’m 8dpo too and my period is due 24th too! And yeah I’m totally interpreting every single little thing as a potential pregnancy symptom too haha. Like, just now I’m having severe heartburn that I don’t usually have before anytime AF,or like ever, and I saw some lady over in the Symptom-by-DPO thread mention she had heartburn at 8dpo, so of course my mind is going places :) Excited to see how it goes for you!

Totally feel you! I’m 8dpo too and my period is due 24th too! And yeah I’m totally interpreting every single little thing as a potential pregnancy symptom too haha. Like, just now I’m having severe heartburn that I don’t usually have before anytime AF,or like ever, and I saw some lady over in the Symptom-by-DPO thread mention she had heartburn at 8dpo, so of course my mind is going places :) Excited to see how it goes for you!

Haha yes exactly! I have been looking over people's symptoms that got a bfp and thinking that's me too! Ugh the things we do to ourselves :wacko:

So for kicks and giggls, 7 DPO. First one AM and then second PM (thank god for cheapies). I see a definite shadow but whether or not it’s anything other than an indent, who can say.

7FAA0E58-760C-4E5B-8D35-532EC60A9DA4.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->