8dpo and impatient

I really hope you don’t get disappointed bean have you been trying long?

Nooo it’s literally our first month so we knew what we we’re in for. I just think you don’t realise how much you want it until you start trying if that makes sense. Had you been trying long? How far do you think you are

I tested again today and bfn. I will try and wait for af now. The only good thing about not being pregnant this month is that I can get the tattoo I was planning on getting for a long time.

Nooo it’s literally our first month so we knew what we we’re in for. I just think you don’t realise how much you want it until you start trying if that makes sense. Had you been trying long? How far do you think you are

I found it most difficult the first few months ttc my first then a few months it was ok and then as it dragged on longer it started getting difficult again (took a total of 13 cycles to fall pregnant with him and this current one only took 2 months). Try not to get despondent and keep it fun between you and dh

If I go according to my last AF then I am 4weeks tomorrow but if I go according to when I think I o’d then it’s 13 days

I tested again today and bfn. I will try and wait for af now. The only good thing about not being pregnant this month is that I can get the tattoo I was planning on getting for a long time.

I’m sorry about the bfn but exciting for the tattoo! What you getting done?

Thank you Aphy! That makes me feel better, I’m just going to try relax about it all. I’ll see how this weekend goes & update everyone :)

I got a very early positive today... I really can't believe it yet. I hope it sticks!!! Until AF is late I won't cancel my appointment with the tattoo artist (@Aphy: was planning on getting a brushstroke whale on my forearm... now I hope I won't get it soon...)

I got a very early positive today... I really can't believe it yet. I hope it sticks!!! Until AF is late I won't cancel my appointment with the tattoo artist (@Aphy: was planning on getting a brushstroke whale on my forearm... now I hope I won't get it soon...)

If you have a pic of your test, post it! I am so excited for you! Are you going to keep testing or wait AF out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->