8dpo and waiting to POAS

Kimmy1990

Reaction score
Today I’m 8dpo and thought I would share my wait to POAS. Hubby and I have been trying on and off for 2 years or so and consistently for the past 4 months. I’m 30 next year and I’m ready to be a mum.
I started having nausea yesterday morning and again this morning. I’m not sure if it’s too soon to be due to a possible pregnancy but definitely something I don’t usually experience. Boobs have also been sore since o but this morning my left one had a shooting pain through it which was strange but something I’m not looking into too much as is a general pms symptom.
Any support or stories appreciated.

It's not to early hun I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 3, I am also 30 next year! I got my bfp at 9dpo with this baby :) your symptoms sounds promising! When will you be testing??

It's not to early hun I'm currently 15 weeks pregnant with baby number 3, I am also 30 next year! I got my bfp at 9dpo with this baby :) your symptoms sounds promising! When will you be testing??

I’m waiting until 14dpo which is next Sunday because I have had so much disappointment in the past. Got my fingers crossed.

Hi hon
Its not to early I had mild nausea from around 8DPO as well. I noticed it came in waves but was so so mild. More like a queezy kind of feeling if that makes any sense.
The shooting pains in boobs are a sign as well. I'm 39 years old so I'm olllld lol and I'm 19 weeks and 3 days. I was getting symptoms b4 I got my BFP. I got my BFP at 11 DPO.
Good luck hon I really hope this is it for you.
Lots of baby dust :dust:

Hi hon
Its not to early I had mild nausea from around 8DPO as well. I noticed it came in waves but was so so mild. More like a queezy kind of feeling if that makes any sense.
The shooting pains in boobs are a sign as well. I'm 39 years old so I'm olllld lol and I'm 19 weeks and 3 days. I was getting symptoms b4 I got my BFP. I got my BFP at 11 DPO.
Good luck hon I really hope this is it for you.
Lots of baby dust :dust:
Thanks for the support. I’m definitely getting a bit down as I’m only 29 and didn’t realise it was going to take me so long to get pregnant. Both my sisters got pregnant at 17 and I always used to say I’m glad I’m responsible but now I’m still waiting. Not feeling positive or negative about this round trying, jut taking each day as it comes. Boobs are really sore today again and slight nausea although I could just be hungry :p

Thanks for the support. I’m definitely getting a bit down as I’m only 29 and didn’t realise it was going to take me so long to get pregnant. Both my sisters got pregnant at 17 and I always used to say I’m glad I’m responsible but now I’m still waiting. Not feeling positive or negative about this round trying, jut taking each day as it comes. Boobs are really sore today again and slight nausea although I could just be hungry

Dont dwell on the past hun you was responsible for a reason, you know your body and if its taken a while go and see the doctors maybe he can help you, if not, just keep trying even the healthiest of women pregnancy can take years for no apparent reason :)

Dont dwell on the past hun you was responsible for a reason, you know your body and if its taken a while go and see the doctors maybe he can help you, if not, just keep trying even the healthiest of women pregnancy can take years for no apparent reason :)

Thankyou. I’m going to wait until 6 months of continuous trying and then will be seeking medical help if it hasn’t happened

10 dpo today and the worst symptom has arrived. Thrush :-(. Never had thrush during my tww before so I’m hoping it’s pregnancy related. I’ve read that in early pregnancy it is due to hormonal change . Also my boobs are aching again. Yesterday they had almost stopped hurting except for my nipples then this morning my boobs and my ribs where aching. Didn’t even want to move. That’s subsided since getting out of bed thankfully and boobs still sore.
This all sounds promising so hoping to see that BFP on Sunday

11dpo and had the worst gas today all day at work (embarrassing ) and due to the thrush I had a very uncomfortable sleep so I am exhausted. I wasn’t going to test until Sunday but due to all of the symptoms I might test tomorrow morning. I’m definitely scared to test and see another negative but at 12 dpo I should see a positive on a frer I believe. Fingers crossed

11dpo and had the worst gas today all day at work (embarrassing ) and due to the thrush I had a very uncomfortable sleep so I am exhausted. I wasn’t going to test until Sunday but due to all of the symptoms I might test tomorrow morning. I’m definitely scared to test and see another negative but at 12 dpo I should see a positive on a frer I believe. Fingers crossed

Oh my gosh. I have thrush too! BD last night and it was so uncomfortable! Bought some £1 tests and just taken and it was BFN. Hoping it’s just too early at 10dpo xx

Oh my gosh. I have thrush too! BD last night and it was so uncomfortable! Bought some £1 tests and just taken and it was BFN. Hoping it’s just too early at 10dpo xx
Omg hubby and I bd last night too and then I was up all night because I was so uncomfortable. I shouldn’t have given into him lol fingers crossed for the 2 of us. I’m 11 dpo today.

Omg hubby and I bd last night too and then I was up all night because I was so uncomfortable. I shouldn’t have given into him lol fingers crossed for the 2 of us. I’m 11 dpo today.

Haha no me either. I was feeling a little cruel though as we hadn’t Bd since Thursday! Poor bloke!
I’m feeling deflated with my BFN though.... so many symptoms! Xxx

Oh no sorry ladies thrush is horrible.

Good luck with the testing hoping u both get this BFPs.

Oh no sorry ladies thrush is horrible.

Good luck with the testing hoping u both get this BFPs.
I caved and tested yesterday morning at 12 dpo and it was negative. Unfortunately I think I’m out this month again. Boobs are pretty much back to normal. They are only sore if I push them near my nipples which also happened last month.
Usually I would be starting to get af cramps around now which haven’t started, but I can imagine then starting soon.

Fx for you hun! I had my 1st baby 3 weeks before my 30th bday. I had been ttc for almost 8 years off and on I would give up on obsessing then would start again, but we both were checked completely and it was unexplained infertility for us then once again when I decided no more obsessing bam I was pregnant. I truly believe God has it all planned accordingly so when it's time, you'll have your baby, and he/she will be so loved and cherished!

I'm with Saveme hon it will happen. Ure not out out until the :witch: shows.

14 dpo today and I was going to test but have decided not to due to the lack of pregnancy symptoms. No sore boobs, no nausea, nothing. Af is due tomorrow but I don’t have any symptoms of her either. I’m now going to wait until Wednesday as even if I o’d late I should at should be here unless pregnant

15 dpo today. No af still hasn’t made an appearance and very slight boobs pain has returned but just slightly. I don’t have any af pains at all either. Generally I have fairly bad cramps and spotting by now. I can’t believe I could have got my o date so wrong so hoping to have some lines on my test on Wednesday as 17 dpo will def show something (even if out a day or so with o) if I am pregnant. Stay away witch!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->