8dpo and waiting to POAS

Hi hon alot of womon have no symptoms at all and then they turn out to be pregnant. Yes I wud say 17DPO shud definitely give you an answer. Really hope the witch stays away and you get a BFP.

Hi hon alot of womon have no symptoms at all and then they turn out to be pregnant. Yes I wud say 17DPO shud definitely give you an answer. Really hope the witch stays away and you get a BFP.

Yes hun! The months where I thought I was pregnant due to loads of symptoms I actually wasnt pregnant lol! On all 3 of my children I've taken a random test even though I felt no different! With my dd and ds I had no symptoms at all, with this baby my only symptom was raging heartburn when I never suffer with it outside of pregnancy lol

Thanks for your input ladies. Unfortunately I think the witch is on the way. Have started having an increase in af symptoms since about lunchtime. Still have my fingers crossed but I think I’m out :-(

Thanks for your input ladies. Unfortunately I think the witch is on the way. Have started having an increase in af symptoms since about lunchtime. Still have my fingers crossed but I think I’m out :-(

Your not out until the turns up hun! I always feel like af is on its way every time I've been pregnant that's why I always think I'm out this month no other symptoms except period symptoms! Good luck though I have everything crossed for you :)

The witch got me today. Onto the next month of ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->